CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
SmartGames Three Little Piggies - Deluxe
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A wonderful early logic game for preschoolers
- Makes learning fun
- A familiar theme for kids
- Single player game. 48 challenges (24 with the wolf and 24 without)
- Includes a colorful picture book
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Once upon a time… Can you help these three smart pigs build their houses? Can you set them up so that the pigs can play outside? If you spot the wolf can you help the pigs stay safe inside their houses? Smart Little Piggies is a perfect brain game for young children. It features 3 big puzzle pieces that are easy to hold, and kids will be intrigued by the way the pigs fit inside the houses and look through the windows. The game includes a story book with images and booklet with 48 challenges (24 with the wolf and 24 without).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The set is good quality. The pieces fit well into the board and stay up even with toddler hands putting houses over them. The wolf piece is also bigger than the pigs so that he doesn't really fit in the houses, so you know you've got it wrong if you try to put the wolf inside. I appreciate the attention to detail wherein the houses are yellow, brown, and red to represent straw, wood, and brick, just like the story. The puzzle also comes with a book telling the story of the three little pigs if your little one isn't familiar with it, but the book isn't integral to the game.
Some tips for additional fun:
1. Have your child set up the board. This is good practice for reading maps and following directions. If the puzzle is too hard for your kid, have them look at the solution for the puzzle and recreate it.
2. Some puzzles only use one or two pigs; to explain this to my son who always wants to use all the pieces, we say that the other pigs are "on vacation" and need to have their houses ready for them when they come home. Then once all the houses are placed, we lift up the empty houses and the extra pigs "come home." During the day time puzzles, we pretend the wolf is sleeping.
3. There is lots of opportunity for play acting with the pigs and wolf. We have fun with the wolf piece pretending to huff and puff and blow the houses down during the night time puzzles. Sometimes the wolf "wakes up" during the day time puzzles and comes to eat the piggies who must then escape. Super fun!