|Item model number||AMZOIX<400|
SmartGuard 13-Month Tablet Accidental Protection Plan ($350-$400)
|Price:||$30.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Parts and Labor Plus Accidental Damages Caused by Drops and Spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Your Covered Product
- 5 business day Depot Service Repair Guarantee When Received in Depot Center, Subject to Replacement Parts Availability
- Plan Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
13-Month iPad/Tablet PC + ADH Plan under $400
From the Manufacturer
SmartGuard - The Smart Choice for Product Protection
No need to worry about breakdowns and unexpected accidents to your product—with a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we’ve got you covered! SmartGuard protects you against accidental damages from day one and provides parts and labor coverage immediately following the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty, so there’s never a lapse in coverage.
What Does a SmartGuard Protection Plan Provide?
|Money Savings |
|Time Savings |
|Peace of Mind |
How Does the Claims Process Work?
Protecting your purchases has never been easier. When you have a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we handle the work for you and make our claims process as seamless and simple as possible. Here’s all you have to do:
- Go online to www.mysmartguard.com or call 1.877.308.8071
- Locate your SmartGuard Protection Plan under “Manage My Protection Plans”
- Click “File Claim” and complete questions regarding the failure of your product
- A professionally trained service provider will contact you for service
- For in-home service on large items, you will be contacted to schedule a convenient time
- For depot service, you will be contacted and provided shipping information
- Fast electronic delivery of your warranty contract. This is your official email confirmation of your purchase. Nothing will be shipped. The email you receive will provide instructions and a link to the SmartGuard website, www.mysmartguard.com, where you can register your plan and view more information. Again, you will not receive a paper copy of your contract unless you specifically request one.
- Read the terms and conditions in the .pdf file link located at the top of this page. This document will provide you with full details about the plan you are purchasing and any additional state language regarding cancellations.
- Coverage lasts up to four years from date of purchase. The coverage length is described in the Protection Plan title. Your plan begins on the date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you’ll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- Shipments. Your plan begins on the date of purchase. However, if your warrantied item does not ship immediately and there are delays, you can contact SmartGuard at 1.877.308.8071 to adjust your plan period to the date of product delivery.
- SmartGuard only covers new, in-box items. If the item is used or refurbished, please call us first at 1.877.308.8071.
- Plans available to all U.S. residents. SmartGuard is currently available to only residents of the 50 U.S. states.
- Contact us. Our website, www.mysmartguard.com, is always available to help you with the registration, plan details, and claims processing. Call us 24/7 at 1.877.308.8071—an agent is always happy to assist if you have questions. Or go online and click “Contact Us” to Web chat or email.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She left it in a covered box in our car so she could join her mother for shopping and when she came back she found the screen cracked.
We think it might have been the cold (just under freezing temperatures that day) that did it.
Smart Guard wormed its way out of paying to fix it by stating they do not cover damage caused by weather.
Horrible service, will not ever purchase again or recommend this to anyone.
ps... somebody needs to explain to me how dozens of people can continue giving this a 5 star review saying thinks like "I've never actually had to use it, but it's nice that I can buy it."
First of all, last month my tablet screen was shattered accidentally. Naturally, I freaked out!! I called and reported it almost immediately after the shock of it. While The customer service people have always been friendly. their stories vary greatly when talking to them. I have called about 5 times since the incident, following up,seeing what the hold up is,being run around in circles.
The first person assured me this was taken care of,nooooothing to worry about they claimed nonchalantly. it was to be a cash out, and my check would be in the mail within 7 business days. The second person,claimed they could not send it to my address. This evening, after the fifth phone call, I get an email 29 DAYS LATER after the initial conversation telling me to send my broken tablet back to them and they would "begin to process my claim" .....!!!
Like really?!! First tell me its taken care of, and then tell me it's not even been processed (most conveniently I might add, one day before a month is up.) I am concerned I will never get my rightful insurance money back!! Do NOT go through these people they will talk you in circles and that is IT!! It took all of 3 minutes of talking to an agent and I stopped mid sentence and replied calmly. "You don't even have any answers do you? Everything you are saying is what you are told to and that is it." If you want a BIG headache then yeah, I guess choose "SmartGuard" I don't feel like I smartly guarded anything yet. All I have is a broken tablet, lies,and more lies. This is a nightmare. Horrible service. Horrible "insurance" I have no idea what to do but I am about to look into legal solutions here!!!!