Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on January 1, 2014
No, this protection did not meet my expectations in tha tI'd be lucky to get coverage ONE time. Once I use it, whatever the cost, that amount is then deducted from the $100 of coverage. So, if I needed a second repair and the first one was say $95, I'd only have $5 left to use. If it was over $100, I'd have to pay out of pocket, which is what I'd bet would happen. I've never seen this kind of coverage before. The only plus is that it was cheap. As usual, anything cheap is usually cheap. Buyers beware as they don't tell you this until AFTER you've purchased it!
on January 30, 2014
I was disappointed by the customer service offered by this company.
When I tried to register the Protection Plan, I had troubles with their web page, and could not complete the forms.
When I called Customer Service, they could not find a solution to this either.
"This has never happened before" and "This is the first time it's ever done that" was their response to the troubles
I had with their web page.
Instead of finding a way to make this work, so I could have the Protection Plan, their solution was to refund the cost
of the product/plan.
on August 6, 2017
THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY, THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY DAMAGES TO MY LG BLUETOOTH HEADSET I PURCHASED IN AUGUST 2016 WITH AMAZON. YOU NEED ACCIDENTAL WARRANTY WHICH WAS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. NOT TO MENTION THERE IS A LG MANUFACTURERS 1 YEAR WARRANTY, WHICH ALSO DOES NOT COVER FOR ANY DAMAGES TOO.
on October 25, 2016
on check out i was promoted to add a 2year protection plan for 7.99 for my Bose SoundTrue Headphones
i broke the cord in a year i tried to contact smart guard they refused to replace the headphones
or refund my 7.99.
on June 16, 2017
Impossible to get your appliance fixed if anything happens
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2017
I bought this with a pair of refurbished headphones. The headphones stopped working and you have done nothing but give me the run around on getting them replaced! I have faxed , called, called some more and still have no answers or replaced headphones. I would NEVER by this again . Your warranty sucks!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2017
Worthless protection plan and I feel misled b/c Amazon recommended it as an add-on for a pair of Sol Republic headphones that I purchased. However, headphones are not covered and I got nothing from either Amazon or Smart Guard about how to contact them, use the protection plan or anything. Boo!
on January 22, 2014
Make sure you read everything they DO NOT Cover Headphones No Gaming Console only Tablets and if they cover that. This is a FOX covered in Sheep Skin! Not what it seems VERY Misleading and Very Bad Customer Service. Fully Read Terms and Conditions this Coverage is not Accidental Coverage though bullet points state....

Buyer Be Warned!!!!!
on December 30, 2016
The headphones I bought were not working writhing first two months.... no idea how to fix the problem!!! So why buy it!
on March 24, 2014
I found this difficult to use. The registration on the website was ridiculous. It kept rejecting information for no reason. I am still not sure if my item is covered or not. I should have used Square Trade like I normally do. Not always a good idea to save money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.