SmartGuard 2-Year Electronics Protection Plan ($0-$100)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
From the Manufacturer
SmartGuard - The Smart Choice for Product Protection
No need to worry about breakdowns or device failures on your products—with a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we’ve got you covered! SmartGuard protects you against electrical and mechanical failures immediately following the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty, so there’s never a lapse in coverage.
What Does a SmartGuard Protection Plan Provide?
|Money Savings |
|Time Savings |
|Peace of Mind |
How Does the Claims Process Work?
Protecting your purchases has never been easier. When you have a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we handle the work for you and make our claims process as seamless and simple as possible. Here’s all you have to do:
- Go online to www.mysmartguard.com or call 1.877.308.8071
- Locate your SmartGuard Protection Plan under “Manage My Protection Plans”
- Click “File Claim” and complete questions regarding the failure of your product
- A professionally trained service provider will contact you for service
- For in-home service on large items, you will be contacted to schedule a convenient time
- For depot service, you will be contacted and provided shipping information
- Fast electronic delivery of your warranty contract. This is your official email confirmation of your purchase. Nothing will be shipped. The email you receive will provide instructions and a link to the SmartGuard website, www.mysmartguard.com, where you can register your plan and view more information. Again, you will not receive a paper copy of your contract unless you specifically request one.
- Read the terms and conditions in the .pdf file link located at the top of this page. This document will provide you with full details about the plan you are purchasing and any additional state language regarding cancellations.
- Coverage lasts up to five years from date of purchase. The coverage length is described in the Protection Plan title. Your plan begins on the date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you’ll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- Shipments. Your plan begins on the date of purchase. However, if your warrantied item does not ship immediately and there are delays, you can contact SmartGuard at 1.877.308.8071 to adjust your plan period to the date of product delivery.
- SmartGuard only covers new, in-box items from reputable retailers with proof of purchase. If the item is used or refurbished, please call us first at 1.877.308.8071.
- Plans available to all U.S. residents. SmartGuard is currently available to only residents of the 50 U.S. states.
- Contact us. Our website, www.mysmartguard.com, is always available to help you with the registration, plan details, and claims processing. Call us 24/7 at 1.877.308.8071—an agent is always happy to assist if you have questions. Or go online and click “Contact Us” to Web chat or email.
Top customer reviews
When I tried to register the Protection Plan, I had troubles with their web page, and could not complete the forms.
When I called Customer Service, they could not find a solution to this either.
"This has never happened before" and "This is the first time it's ever done that" was their response to the troubles
I had with their web page.
Instead of finding a way to make this work, so I could have the Protection Plan, their solution was to refund the cost
of the product/plan.
i broke the cord in a year i tried to contact smart guard they refused to replace the headphones
or refund my 7.99.
Buyer Be Warned!!!!!