Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2015
Do not buy this product. Warranty is not clear on what is covered. $200 pair of headphones broke at the swivel point on the ear cup. Was told by the company that they only covered the wiring not the product itself. The warranty should have covered the whole product. If you insist on buying this warranty, read the fine print very carefully.
on November 26, 2015
if you have have a problem they they will give your policy amount back, NOT A REPLACEMENT OF THE ITEM. my bluetooth headphones went out within 4 months. so they a\giving me $20 out of $200 i paid for them. WHAT A RACKET, WISH I THOUGHT OF IT. BUT I COULD NOT SCREW PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!
on November 5, 2015
Product stopped functioning properly after only a week, couldn't get the protection plan to do anything to help me. Not worth the cost if they won't do anything.
on March 1, 2016
"100% Parts and Labor Coverage" is very misleading. If you interpret this line as meaning that all parts of your order are being covered by this warranty, that is not the case.
on November 13, 2016
Don;t buy this. It seems to be a scam. I bought a beats pill for my son for his birthday. The unit never charged and the little that we heard it seems that the speaker was blown. I purchased a new pill not a used one. I submitted a clain with smart guard and it was denied. I had the beats pill for 2 days. I can't understand why it was denied and they provide no feedback on why it was denied. So much for a 3 year plan and a beats pill that doesn't work.
on May 23, 2016
The warranty coverage is useless. When I purchased my Beats headphones with this warranty I thought parts were covered. Nope not at all. Headband broke on my $200 limited edition Gold Mixrs that I use for DJing. Headphones still work but need a headband replacement.
I regret my purchase and should had stuck with Pioneer.
on February 28, 2017
Bought this protection plan for my amazon fire TV
on January 5, 2017
Most of the time a warranty is purchased for a product for an accidental break or sudden unforseen misfunction. Accidents are not covered so the only protection you're really getting out of this product is if the headphone arrives and they are already broken. Highly disappointing. I have a 3 year warranty for broken headphones. Buyer for beware.
on June 15, 2017
AAA+...Thanx!!!
on October 17, 2016
DO NOT BUY... SCAM!! I PURCHASED HEADPHONES ON JULY16,2017. CALLED TO GET PRODUCT REPLACED DUE TO AN EARPHONE NOT WORKING IN THE HEADPHONES AND THE GIVE ME A HARD TIME... IM STILL OUT MY HEAD PHONES IM PISSED I SPENT THE EXTRA MONEY ON THIS STUPID SCAM!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.