Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 341 reviews
on April 8, 2015
I love, love, love this stuff! I have been using it for about a year. I honestly noticed longer lashes within two weeks of using it only once a day.
I apply it in the mornings after putting on my pencil liner, eye shadow, & mascara. I apply a thin line above my upper lashes. At first, I applied it right before applying my eye makeup when I was getting ready for work. I found that it does take several minutes to completely dry, so my eye liner pencil didn't want to go on so well in a time crunch. After switching to using it after applying my eye makeup, no issues. Not sure if that would work the same for people using liquid liners.
One thing I found is to make sure the brush isn't too saturated when applying. It did sting a small bit when I accidentally over-applied and it seeped into my eyes a smidge. Pretty easy to figure out that more is not better in this case!
Over the last year I have been purchasing it on another website because it was the least expensive, by a lot. For this purchase, the other website only offered an "advanced" formula that didn't get good reviews from people that originally had good results from this original formula. I checked Amazon to see if the original formula was available. Thankful to see that it was available & that the price had come down significantly from the last time I had checked.
I was disappointed to see the negative reviews on Amazon. Like I said, it really worked well for me, but I do understand that everone's body chemistry is different & what might work for one person won't work for another. I am so thankful that I have significant results. I love my lashes!
on March 15, 2015
I used this product a couple of years ago. Why I didn't continue is beyond me because it works! My eyelashes (top and bottom) and my eyebrows had thinned. I began using as instructed and within a couple of weeks saw a change in both upper and lower lash density. To my great delight, my lower lashes (toward the out edges of my eyes) had tiny lashes to which my mascara could attach. I also had re-growth of my eyebrows (again thinning of the outer brows began filling in) so I could fill in with brow pencil--not just draw on brow pencil.
As I mentioned, I was totally satisfied with this product, stopped using it, and now have reordered because my lashes have reverted to their thinned state.
on January 22, 2016
Does work as long as you continue using
on April 13, 2016
Magic worker. This stuff is fantastic. My lashes on their own we're ordinary in every way. So not terrible, but it was annoying to use mascara or even 2 mascaras to achieve the long look. To make my sitch even more annoying my husband has perfectly long black lashes naturally - I needed to up my game! I first used for 3 months in early 2013 in prep for my wedding. For the next 2+ years I enjoyed the compliments on my long lashes. After I had my first child I noticed my lashes weren't as popping as before so I've been back on SmartLash for the past month and my long lashes are already sprouting.
on December 31, 2012
If you are looking for a product that is going to give you those extra long, fake looking lashes that resemble a black fan, forget it. You might want to go get lash extensions for that. Or if you have dark eyes and want to spend the money, maybe the prescription lash enhancer is good for you. All I wanted was lashes that did not break as easily or pull out as easily when removing make-up and this really fits the bill. My lashes are longer and thicker but that is because they fall out less often and so they have a chance to grow longer. They are very healthy and with a coat of mascara I have had people ask me if I have extensions. I put this stuff on (like eyeliner) every night before bed. I don't want to run the risk involved in the prescription stuff (I have light eyes) and I also don't want to spend that kind of money. This tube lasts for months and makes my lashes look great!
on November 26, 2016
I noticed my new lashes were growing in just a few days... I have very straight and thin lashes , they are not any thicker but I definitely have seen new growth on sparse areas.
on October 28, 2012
I am a 62 yo woman with very sparse lashes :'-( I've used SmartLash for about 6 weeks and just the other day noticed that my lashes are longer, and I haven't even been applying the product correctly! I learned from online reviews that I should shake the applicator and apply it twice daily (thank you, those who read the instructions). With just once daily application and no shaking my lashes are longer. They are not fuller, but longer. There are some shorter ones coming in, so maybe with time they will be fuller. I used Latisse with excellent results, but it's expensive and a nuisance to apply with a separate, disposable brush for each eye and a squeeze bottle of Latisse solution. RapidLash did not give as good a result as SmartLash. I'll start using SmartLash on my eyebrows, too. SmartLash Eyelash Enhancer 0.16 oz.
on November 26, 2012
I have been using this product for more than a month and there is no change in my eye lashes.
on December 6, 2016
When I first used it I did so for a week religiously, when I didn't see any improvement I stopped, a month later I noticed my lashes are way longer than they used to be, so I picked it back up, and I love the results!

oh my god it works, dont need any falsies i have lashes at last and i feel so pretty yay

I paid for this and no one asked me to review anything, although it's not cheap, at least it works
on August 23, 2014
I'm sticking with this until the container is gone, but after 4 weeks - totally following directions - I don't see a bit of change. So OK, I'm 69! - but I was hoping for at least a bit of new growth. On the other hand, my friend who recommended it (who is 65) saw changes after just 2 weeks.