Headlamp by SmartLite Ultra | CREE LED Headlight with Strobe, Lightweight, Water Resistant for Camping, Running, Hiking, Emergency Kit, and Reading Light
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CREE LED MEETS THE DEMANDS OF THE TOUGHEST SITUATIONS: Whether you’re camping in the woods, running or hiking in the dark, exploring inside a cave, or caught in an emergency on the road, you can rely on the most trusted brand when it comes to LED lighting: CREE. It’s our brand of choice for all our headlamps because it delivers energy efficient lighting with a long life span so you can get the job done well, and get home safely and quickly.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN ENSURES COMFORT AND EASE OF MOVEMENT: Weighing only 35 grams, the SmartLite Ultra LED headlamp rests snugly on your forehead with its curved bracket and adjustable strap that fits both adults and kids. Adults can move around unencumbered even in the tightest spots while plumbing or doing car repair work while kids can enjoy using it as a reading light under a tent or blanket without feeling the weight that other bulky headlamps give.
- IPX6 WATER RESISTANT RATING DELIVERS CONTINUOUS OPERATION EVEN IN WET WEATHER: Most LED headlights work well on ordinary days but when the weather gets tough, our headlamp continues to operate non-stop in light or strong rain and any weather condition that’s high in moisture or humidity.
- TOGGLE THROUGH SIX LIGHT MODES WITH EASY PUSH BUTTON OPERATION EVEN WITH GLOVES ON: The white CREE LED bulb turns from low, medium and high to flashing or SOS mode. To avoid disturbing people at camp or animals in the wild, bypass the white light to go straight to red light by pressing the LED switch for three seconds. Two red light modes -- high and flashing -- help your eyes adjust quickly to the dark.
- CHOOSE ONE OR ALL FOUR EYE-CATCHING COLORS TO MATCH YOUR GEAR: The Jet Black headlamp is the top pick for individuals who like the all-time classic as it complements any item. Pick a different color such as Midnight Blue for your running belt or be more adventurous with Hot Pink or Neon Green. Aside from turning heads, these bright colors are easy to find when you’re looking for your headlight in your backpack, emergency kit or tool box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
There’s nothing more reassuring than the light projected from a clear, starry sky or bright moonlight on a cloudless night. You wish you can have that every time when you’re outdoors camping, running, hiking or enjoying a bike ride on a quiet, winding road. During times when you can’t have that, the next best thing to light your way is an LED Headlamp from SmartLite.
It’s part of the entire range of products of SmarterLife, the Colorado-based company run by husband and wife team Tim and Jan. Since they started with just one item and a desire to improve the quality of health and lifestyle products they use, they’ve continuously expanded their collection to empower individuals with more choices to live smartly and confidently.
LIGHT YOUR WAY AND LIGHT UP LIVES AROUND THE GLOBE
Part of SmarterLife’s commitment to giving back to society is its partnership with the non-profit organization Trees for the Future. When you buy a SmartLite LED Headlamp, a portion of your purchase goes to growing two trees to help farmers and their families living in five countries in Africa make the transition from destructive farming practices to a sustainable agricultural system called forest gardens that are kinder to the environment. The Forest Garden system helps these families feed themselves, provide employment, produce fodder for livestock, create wood fuel, and increase their income by 500% as they regenerate degraded land and restore biodiversity.
THE CREE LED DIFFERENCE BEHIND EVERY SMARTLITE HEADLAMP
At the heart of every reliable headlamp is its Light Emitting Diode or LED bulb. We’ve picked CREE as our LED brand of choice for all SmartLite Headlamps because it sets the industry standard for high performance and reliability even in high stress situations. Our CREE LED Headlamp requires only one battery because it is energy efficient and lasts longer than regular bulbs. Toggle easily through four white light modes even with gloves on:
High: 115 Lumens | Beam distance: 95 meters | Runtime: Approx 8 hours
Medium: 40 Lumens | Beam distance: 45 meters | Runtime: Approx 13 hours
Low: 6 Lumens | Beam distance: 6 meters | Runtime: Approx 38 hours
Strobe or Flashing: 10 Lumens | Runtime: Approx 60 hours
RED LIGHT NIGHT VISION
Bypass the white light to go straight to red light by pressing the LED switch for three seconds. Choose from two red light modes – High at 4 Lumens with a runtime of 18 hours or Flashing that runs for 40 hours. The two red LED lights allow your eyes to adjust easily in the dark and are designed for stealth and safety when you’re out hunting in the wild or when you just don’t want to disturb your sleeping companions at camp.
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITHOUT THE BULK AND WEIGHT
When you’re doing detail work up close or hiking with a heavy backpack, the last thing you need is a bulky lamp bearing down on your forehead and which needs to be held up by an overhead strap.
With a SmartLite Headlamp, you get to move unencumbered by the bulk or weight that other headlights have. It weighs a mere 35 grams and can be strapped comfortably and securely around an adult’s or child’s head with an adjustable headband.
IPX6 WATER-RESISTANT RATINGEach SmartLite Headlamp is tested to withstand powerful water jets with a pressure of 100 liters per minute at a distance of three meters – which makes it a dependable partner in light or strong rain, snow, or any type of wet weather.
USE FOR ANY TASK INDOORS
Curl up to read your favorite book. Do detail work on any of your DIY projects. Fix the plumbing under the kitchen sink. Finish that electrical work you’ve been planning for weeks. Get your inventory done in the attic. Clean up the basement and the garage. You’ll never run out of things to do when you have your handy SmartLite Headlamp in your pocket, toolbox, utility cabinet, or on your nightstand.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE WHEN OUTDOORS
Running, hiking, camping, caving, biking, horseback riding, mountaineering – whatever your outdoor adventure is, a SmartLite LED Headlamp provides bright and focused illumination so you can see any person, animal, path and obstruction clearly and easily in the dark. Pack an extra Headlamp in your running belt, emergency kit, car glove box, backpack, or luggage for quick access anywhere.
LIGHT UP EVERY ONE’S LIFE WITH THIS GIFTTo jumpstart your SmartLite Headlamp adventures, we have included a Duracell battery in the box and will email you two eBooks on “Tips for Running at Night” and “The 7 Secrets to Your Ideal Body” right after your purchase. Choose one or all four colors – Jet Black, Neon Green, Midnight Blue, and Hot Pink – as a gift for yourself and all your family members!
Color: Hot Pink
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionFully guaranteed with our no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Top customer reviews
It was surprisingly useful in several ways:
1. As a flashlight
2. In a hotel room to avoid turning on the lights to awaken your spouse but leaving your hands free
3. Getting your gear from your photo bag in the truck while leaving your hands free
4. For light painting on night shots
5. Saving your life. Well maybe not, but if not, darn close. I took a solo hike into the Great Sand Dunes National Park to photograph the dunes and the sunset. I had to go pretty far in to get good side light on the dunes and to get a good sunset forground. Was basically out from 5pm to midnight.
Coming back, there was no moon. I had a flashlight and the SmartLite Headlamp. The flashlight failed almost immediately but the headlamp worked fine, sometimes held as a flashlight but most of the time on my head leaving my hands free. Some drops were steep and over 100 ft if I didn't see them.
When I got back to the parking lot, I changed lenses, went back out to a stream and took night shots using the red LED light to save my night vision and then using the white light to do light painting. The brightest of the three white settings was too bright for trees about 40 away. The middle setting seemed to be fine for that.
Also this is very small so it's easy and convenient to keep in your camera bag all the time.
Get it. Get it now. It's worth every cent. It seems very well made. They're a family business and seem to care a lot about how they do.
Feb. 18, 2016 Update!
I just received a new replacement headlamp from the manufacturer for the product that I voided the warranty. This says a lot about them. My satisfaction is more important than profits. I tip my hat to them for doing this because it was totally unexpected on my part. If I could I would give them 10 stars. But I will change to 5 stars because that is all that Amazon allows. Buy this product. They stand behind it, and you will love how good it works.
giving this an "its ok" because the light is bright and should be good for night time or early morning runs. Biggest complaint is that it is difficult to turn on - the on/off button doesn't work very well. It's difficult to turn on and difficult to switch between different modes and difficult to turn off. It may be that I just received a defective product, I'm not sure? I wonder if others have had this same issue? Disappointing because I was looking forward to using the different modes the headlamp.
And the headband is excellent--perfect for adults, and for kids. My five-year-old daughter loved this on our recent camping trip. (As far as I can tell, this light, marshmallows, and some vintage Dr. Seuss are all you need to have a successful camping trip trip with a preschooler/kindergartener.)
SmarterLife's customer service is excellent, too. The battery in my headlamp leaked, though I didn't realize that that was what had happened until several days later. I reached out to the company for advice, and they were quick to reply, clear and concise with their assessment, and more generous than they needed to be in response: they sent me a new headlamp unprompted.
You'll be getting a great light if you purchase this one. You'll be buying from a company you can trust, too.