Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SmartNoggin NogginStik Developmental Light-up Rattle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR BABY IS HEALTHY AND ON TRACK TO MEETING THEIR DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES? The Mom and Early Intervention Therapist inventor of the SmartNoggin® Milestone Maker® toys knew that when parents “know better they can do better” and that kind of knowledge is priceless! She successfully designed an affordable, long-lasting, and quality made toy that allows parents to assess their baby’s developmental progress through fun play time activities.
- BUT HOW DOES A MOM WHO ISN’T A TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED THERAPIST KNOW HOW TO DO THIS? No worries, it’s easier than you think. Each Noggin Stik® comes with a user-friendly easy to follow booklet that tells parents what their baby should be doing when, and encourages parent-infant interaction, fun play, bonding, and entertainment. Activities are designed for infant to 12 month olds making this rattle the one that lasts longer than other rattles. More play time fun for the money.
- INTERESTED IN SETTING YOUR BABY UP FOR SUCCESS? The motion activated Noggin Stik® lights up in 3 different colors which helps your baby learn visual tracking – a critical pre-literacy skill and a necessary precursor to reading. Its eye catching design promotes tactile interest and enhances grasping and holding skills, all important foundational skills for future learning. Buy this rattle so you don’t miss the chance to be your child’s first and most important teacher!
- BEST BABY SHOWER, NEW MOM, AND ‘JUST BECAUSE’ GIFT ON THE MARKET TODAY. When you give a SmartNoggin® Milestone Maker® toy as a gift you are not only giving a fun interactive toy that provides hours of entertainment for both mom and baby, you are giving the most priceless gift of all: the ability to know if baby’s developmentally on the right track. Just ask any of the many Therapists who have bought this toy for their practice to have it become one of the most important tools in their profession!
- GIVE THE GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE NOW. PRESS THE ADD TO CART BUTTON and feel good knowing you are buying the one toy that will give parents the peace of mind to know they are preparing and forming the foundation for their baby’s future learning. SmartNoggin® Noggin Stik® making learning fun!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NogginStik Light Up Rattle encourages baby’s early milestones and guides parents & caregivers through activities and interactions that will promote healthy brain development and bonding. It lights up to encourage visual tracking, has a soft rattle noise to please the ears, an easy to hold handle for mastering grasping and fun textures to delight the sense of touch. The NogginStik developmental light-up rattle is baby’s first learning toy!
Compare with similar items
Lamaze Rainbow Glow Rattle
alilo Smarty Bunny Shake&Tell Rattle Baby Toy with Lullaby Song Music Player Blue
Oball Rollin' Rainstick Rattle 6.0" x 6.0" x 6.0"
Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||etailz||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Primo Super-store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.25 x 2 x 5 in||4.5 x 3.8 x 11.1 in||8.4 x 4 x 2.2 in||7.68 x 4.53 x 3.74 in||5.98 x 5.98 x 5.98 in||5 x 0.5 x 5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The smiley face is cute. The rattle really does keep baby's attention, and so it is good for tracking. It's easy for a baby to hold the middle part. The mirror is an actual mirror, not a fun house mirror like most baby toys.
Cons: Too much effort to change the light color. Too expensive compared to similar toys. Some might consider this a positive: it comes with a little booklet with infant milestones by age and how to use the toy for each milestone. It seems pretty gimmicky to me and contributes to how they justify the price tag.
Would I recommend: No, if you have other, cheaper toys that keep your baby's attention well enough. However, last night I did play with this for maybe a solid 10 minutes with my 9 week old tracking the toy the whole time. So I guess we're keeping it.
The head lights up and changes between red, green, and blue, and is pretty bright when used in the dark, but not so bright that it should bother baby's eyes. The rattle makes a nice happy sound, like lightly shaking a mostly empty box of tic tacs. The mirror is actually worthy of being called that, unlike many toys whose plastic mirrors resemble cheap warpy fun house mirrors that practically scratch themselves when you look at them. I suppose you could even use it to line your eyes in a pinch.
We've had our first one for only a little over a week, so I cannot comment about battery life, but the batteries are replaceable. Lights change with tapping or shaking of the toy and there is no way to turn it off (light goes out on its own after sitting still for 30 seconds or so, but comes back on with slight movement...Don't quote me on the time as I haven't actually timed it and I'm now holding my sleeping baby so I'd dare not go get it... .) so if it's always in your diaper bag you'll probably have to replace them sooner than later.
The black and white base and the "handle" part have nice rubbery raised spots, and the handle is the perfect size for my now five month old son.
As far as durability is concerned, of course we've dropped it. Never from more than about three feet high, but on hard surfaces such as wood and even un carpeted restaraunt flooring (I assume concrete) and he has held up nicely through his tumbles. I actually even dropped him on a ragged concrete parking garage today (to my horror), but picked up Mr. Nogginstick to find only three tiny little dots peppered on his face. They are difficult to see and didn't seem to affect the integrity of the plastic and the plastic stayed clear instead of taking on a white cast in the damaged area as clear plastic often does. All that being said please bear in mind we've had this toy for a week.
I sincerely am grateful for this toy and it's ideal design for my son specifically. Honestly, I wish I'd come up with it he loves it so much!
After you buy your Nogginstick (or two), check out the OBall (I suggest the original to start with for younger babies. It's so light and easy to hold, even for kids who don't get grasping too well.) I also suggest the Sassy wonder wheel.