- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches ; 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0044XL39Q
- Item model number: VBSR005-4
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (76 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #444,381 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SmartReloader SR1750 Reloading Bullet Puller
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of high quality plastic (head and handle) and aluminum (rod)
- Disassembles ammunition easily
- Works for ammunition from .17 Remington up to 50/70Govt
- An extra 3-collets set is included for free
- Virtually indestructible
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The SmartReloader bullet puller is made of high quality plastic (head and handle) and aluminum (rod). It will easily disassemble your ammunition and it is virtually indestructible. Works with all ammunition from .17 Remington up to 50/70Govt. An extra 3-Collet set is included for FREE!
Top Customer Reviews
I have been reloading for about 2 weeks, when I must have not seated the primers on two rounds. At that point, it was time to recover the bullet and powder.
Set up of this item was pretty straightforward, as outlined on the instructions. I placed my cartridge into the bullet puller, and two strikes onto my hardwood reloading desk...Voila! Off came the bullet and the powder into the bottom of the puller.
This is constructed of a hard plastic. It is advised to strike this onto wood. I used a folded microfiber cloth on my wooden work bench to ensure that I would minimize the chance of cracking this tool. My workspace floor is concrete, and I didn't want this tool to be a ONE USE tool for the price.
Needless to say, this came in handy, and it worked for me. Two 125 grain bullets and my two charges of powder were salvaged.
As others have mentioned if you are not familiar with using one of these it can be tricky because the instructions are lacking, however a quick Google or YouTube search can show you how to do it. But for those who aren't comfortable with interweb searches, just make sure the provided collets are around the case rim and the rest should be self explanatory. I really like this product because I usually make dummy rounds first before I start reloading to check various characteristics of my all up rounds before I add powder and primers. Anyway I highly reccomend this bullet puller!
Long enough handle for proper leverage
Extra set of collets
Nice grooves to catch bullet to prevent damage to tip
Cons: Edges on the collets are sharp enough to cut into the plastic on the puller head and retaining nut if it binds on the collet.
The collet recommended for the .222 and .223 did not hold well for those calibers but using the next size bigger collet
Have not used long enough to tell if the plastic will hold up to heavy use.