Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SmartSign Adhesive Vinyl Label, Legend "Notice: All Activities Monitored by Video Camera" with Graphic, 10" high x 7" wide, Black/Red on White
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on April 11, 2014
I guess I read wrong but these are actually stickers. I thought they were more like a sign that you could connect to a post or something. Nice, large stickers but they were shipped in a box that was just a tad too small for them so they are all bent up. Currently have them underneath something heavy and hopefully they will straighten out. They do appear to be a decent quality though and seem to be printed on 3m graphic film.
on November 9, 2014
There are different products all under the same listing so it can be confusing. I ordered the Hi vis sign and the diamond sign. Both are excellent. If you go to lyle's website and look for their reflectivity or google it, it will give the explanation of the different choices. What I recall, is the basic aluminum sign has no reflectivity. The EG sign is the engineer grade, so basic reflectivity. The HI Vis sign is suppose the be 10x more reflective than the EG sign and the diamond sign is suppose to be the most reflective. Basically, if you look at street signs some have some little diamonds or reflective strips and some are flat with no reflectivity. that's the difference.
VINE VOICEon June 27, 2014
It's exactly the size, image, shape, and wording I'm looking for, but it's so thin that it's virtually impossible to attach to anything without bubbling. My intent was to cover an aluminum sign of the same size and shape that didn't have the wording I really wanted, but unfortunately it's so thin that if there's any writing on what you attach it to you'll be able to see what's underneath through the sticker. To correct the problem I tried purchasing another one and sticking the two of them together on top of each other to get the thickness and opacity I was looking for, but unfortunately they're cut slightly differently so even though I got the edges exactly aligned the images were off a bit. Consequently it looked worse than the original problem and I wound up throwing them both out. If the Lyle Signs were to print exactly the same thing on thicker vinyl and it'd be perfect. Alas, they do not... sigh.
on December 1, 2014
The text is as pictured, but please know this is essentially just a sticker. For the price in comparison to other material options, I assumed this was a slightly thicker vinyl sign that could be posted or adhered to a wall. This is essentially just a large sticker and the material is paper thin.
on July 19, 2014
If you have some old metal laying around. I had some old aluminum. This thing has some good adhesive to the vinyl. I screwed it to a pole and thats it. They see the sign, then the bone heads start looking around and see the cameras and walk away. Thats right keep on walking.
on April 13, 2014
Good sign to have to show out to ward off potential thieves, we stuck the sticker on a piece of cardboard and placed on leaning on our front window (did this to avoid people ripping the sticker off or having the weather affect it.) Good product and serves it's purpose!
on October 12, 2014
You get what you pay for.... I paid a lot more then I could have paid for others but this sign has QUALITY that will outlast me. Very durable and noticable. I placed it at my boat dock & boaters come just close enough to read it and then go the other way...very satisfied. I have just read my review on line and by doing so, I have read a lot of the negative reviews... They are NOT talking about the right sign. These are not stickers or cheap $8.00 signs - they are $19.50 each and solid aluminum. Some reviews describe it right and they ARE satisfied as I am. Again...GOOD QUALITY
on March 21, 2014
My Security Sign is worth the price and nice and I would recommend this sign to anyone thinking about buying it. Nice size and I'm 100% please.
on June 16, 2014
You need your own Screws and bolts. Other than that, It's a good quality sign. I would recommend to my friend.
on November 30, 2014
For the price I paid, this is a ripoff. Come on, this is a cheap plastic and small sign and is barely noticeable if you put it on a fence or one the wall. Normally I do not feel like posting negative reviews but not this time ...