Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 29, 2017
I am begging you Smartwool, please go back to manufacturing these socks when they first became available. I ordered 4 pairs of Smartwool socks in August 2015 and 4 pairs of DarnTough in February 2015. Not a single pair of the Smartwool socks are around. They are all in the garbage because they fell apart. By contrast, I still have a pair of Smartwool socks from 5 years ago. I use them all the time. What happened? I will no longer be purchasing Smartwool.
on December 17, 2016
these definitely worked to stop a sweaty feet problem ive been battling for years. would never have guessed all i had to do was change to wool socks.
to make sure it wasn't a fluke i got two pair, wore them for two days to work. (i wear steel toe boots) both days feet were dry and no foul odor. the next day i put on a new pair of cotton socks and got home and my feet were clammy and sweaty as usual.. 100% convinced these socks work. definetly buying more
on February 10, 2016
I bought these for my husband to wear to the office. We have always loved the thick Smartwool socks for hiking. Since we've had some cold days lately I thought I'd try these out for my husband to keep his feet warm when he goes to work. They are slightly thicker than a dress sock but his dress shoes still fit fine with these. He says his feet stay warm during the day and are less sweaty due to the nice breathable wool. Very happy I found these!
on September 19, 2016
These socks are great. They have a good amount of padding, but aren't so bulky that you won't fit into your shoes. They're aren't itchy at all, which is a nice plus for wool socks. I have two pairs and they gets me through most 4-5 day trips
on March 28, 2017
SmartWool socks are EXPENSIVE! There's no denying it.
BUT - they make GREAT socks that last a long time and work in all types of weather to keep the feet comfy!
I love 'em and will buy them again, again. :-)
on February 3, 2018
I bought several pair of these 5 years ago or so, and I've about worn them out. So these are the replacements, and expect the same great service from them. They are warm enough in cool weather, though you might want something warmer below 40 deg F. They are cool enough for Summer wear. Merino wool is wonderful stuff, and these socks are a perfect application of merino knit.

Highest recommendation.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2018
The sole and top of the foot are comfortable, but the ankle and 'upper' part of the sock are very snug. The elastic is tight. The top band is too tight - for my comfort. Combined with the winter dried skin, legs itch at the end of the day.
I'd like to return them but the packaging is gone. Three stars is a fair rating: not awful but not terrific. Did I need to spend more?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 31, 2016
I got these for my husband as he tends to run hot but has to wear dress shoes. He loves these socks. He told me after I got him 3 pairs that he wanted all of his socks to be SmartWool. I wash and dry them and they have held up well so far and since the first 3 pairs that I got him I have ordered 3 more.
on May 28, 2011
Purchased these socks 6 months ago. After light use, I have started see serious fraying in the heal, to the point of a hole developing. I have probably washed and wore these socks a dozen time since purchase. My other Smartwool socks have held up perfectly. But this model of smartwool socks has a definite quality issue. I cannot recommend this model. For the $16 purchase price, I would have expected a better product.
33 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2017
These are now my favorite sucks and I wear them as soon as they are clean. Well made, warm, and super comfortable. -1 star for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.