- Zipper closure
- Gentle cycle
- WARM INSULATION: The targeted insulation and ventilation in the Men’s Merino 250 Pattern Base Layer 1/4 Zip will allow you to stay comfortable while you’re out working up a sweat.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: This top is made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance with Merino-covered shoulder panels and traditional zipper design, allowing you to wear all day long without any discomfort.
- DURABLE WEAR: The flatlock seam construction of this top is specially designed to minimize chafing, making this 1/4 zip perfect to wear underneath a snow jacket during a long day of skiing!
- MERINO 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, odor control, thermoregulation, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder weather conditions.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 100% Merino Wool, the Mens Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip should be machine washed in warm water on a gentle cycle and tumble dried on low. Cool iron and dry clean as needed, but do not bleach these bottoms.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool’s whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Smartwool Men's Merino 250 Baselayer 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Performance Shirt
The targeted insulation and ventilation in the Men’s Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip will allow you to stay comfortable while you’re out working up a sweat.
This top is made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance with Merino-covered shoulder panels and traditional zipper design, allowing you to wear all day long without any discomfort.
The flatlock seam construction of this long sleeve top is specially designed to minimize chafing, making this 1/4 zip perfect to wear underneath a snow jacket during a long day of skiing or any winter sport!
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, odor control, thermoregulation, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder weather conditions.
|Smartwool Men's Merino 250 Baselayer 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Performance Shirt||SmartWool Women's NTS Mid 250 Pattern Zip Top||Smartwool Women’s Base Layer Crew - Merino Wool 250 Long Sleeve Crew Neck Top||Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Zip T Top||Smartwool Women’s Smartloft 60 Jacket - Merino Wool Water and Wind Resistant|
|Color(s)||Black/ Charcoal Heather/ Woodsmoke Heather-Charcoal Heather/Military Olive Heather-Black/Deep Navy/Neptune Blue Heather-Deep Navy/||Ash Medallion / Black Medallion / Black Snow Swirl / Habanero Margarita / Nile Blue Medallion / Peacock Margarita / Sangria Snow Swirl / Black- Charcoal / Purple Mist / Black- Moonbeam / Light Gray - Moonbeam Heather / Charcoal / Lochness Heather||Deep Marlin Heather / Light Habanero Heather / Nile Blue Heather / Sangria Heather / Black / Light Loden Heather / Potion Pink Heather / Charcoal Heather / Glacial Blue Heather / Mountain Purple / Dark Blue Steel Heather / Lochness Heather / and more||Bright Cobalt Heather / Charcoal / Tibetan Red / Deep Navy / Tandoori Orange / Olive Heather / Black / Taupe Heather / Sumatra Heather / Orange / Bright Orange||Ash / Black- Charcoal / Deep Marlin / Nile Blue / Sangria / Black / Black - Light Gray / Silver Birch / Dark Blue Steel / Meadow Mauve|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4 x 1 inches; 2.24 Ounces
- Item model number : SW0NP603001-001
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : Smartwool
- ASIN : B00GX9I7TI
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Expensive but worth it.
Because the shirt kept me so warm I tended to need to wear as a top layer (with just a cotton t-shirt underneath in cold windy 5-6C weather) when sightseeing in a city. The material ruffles a fair bit when wearing a daypack so i wonder about longevity.
Washes well, hung dry and no noticeable shrinkage
FYI, the pieces don’t seem to be consistently manufactured. I had to get two pieces in the same (small) size to realize that the sleeve length on one of them was comfortably long enough while the other one was just right threatening to keep pulling up and making me potentially anxious, especially in the cold, about having to keep pulling the sleeves down. The body fit on the shorter sleeved piece is also a slight bit snugger. I’m still rating it a 5 because the inconsistency is probably within manufacturing tolerance and most folks won’t notice it unless right at size boundaries.