- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 2 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00GWTNWVM
- Item model number: BSP634018
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,324,592 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SmartWool PhD NTS Light 195 Wind Zip Top - X Large - Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1CFM Windproof - This garment is windproof with a 1CFM rating, to keep you securely comfortable, ensuring the elements don't disrupt your training.
- Thermoregulation Properties - The merino wool fabric helps to regulate body temperature, due to its natural moisture-management and thermoregulation properties. The regulation of body temperature also helps to lower heart rate and prevent the production of lactic acid which leads to cramps, as blood can flow more freely as the body begins to cool.
- Interior Flatlock Seams - Provides additional comfort and helps to prevent the risk of chafing.
- Sculpted Side Panels - Reduces chafing and provides a body-enhancing, slim fit for extra comfort.
- 13" (33cm) Centre Front Zip - The front zip provides extra ventilation when needed and enables the top to be put on and taken off with ease.
Customers also shopped for
The SmartWool PhD NTS Light 195 Windproof Half-Zip Running Top offers a fantastic combination of 100% Merino Wool and 1CFM windproofing to ensure you get maximum performance of your training session, with zero distractions from the elements, whilst staying superbly comfortable, dry and warm. Merino wool is a natural fabric, and is great for regulating your body temperature and heart rate due to its natural breathability and moisture-management properties. This happens easily when wearing the natural wool in comparison to a synthetic fibre. This top wicks sweat away from the body to keep you dry, and also traps air in its fibres to keep you warm. The top is lightweight and slim-fitting, creating warmth without adding bulk for a more comfortable fit. Sculpted side panels create a smoother fit, reducing the chafing that can occur whilst exercising.
Top Customer Reviews
The part worth noting is the gray center in the front is lined with what feels like a windproof liner/coating. So if you're just wearing this as a base layer under other clothes, its not the best choice. I tend to wear their solid base layers for daily use and this would be for when I'm active. It has a bit of a tent feel to it, for lack of a better way of describing it, so on bare skin its not that lovely smartwool feeling in front, but more of a shell feeling. The rest is glorious and soft and the armpits are really breathable.
4/5 because of the wind layer.