|Fits as expected||
- 100% Merino Wool
- Knit in Vietnam
- 0.75" high
- 4.5" wide
- Merino 250 fabric
- Single layer Interlock knit construction
- Comfortable face protection with good peripheral vision
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Smartwool Difference:
The Smartwool story started on a rugged Colorado ski slope with the belief that toes didn’t have to be cold.
One simple pair of Merino socks challenged the conventional wisdom and forever changed the way outdoor enthusiasts looked at their feet. It’s not just about the Merino, though. It’s what we do with it that makes Smartwool different. For over 20 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of Merino to create smarter, more capable products from head to toe.
Outfit Your Adventure:
Whether you’re running, hiking or riding, gear up to stay comfortable all day long. Merino wool is one of nature’s most advanced fibers, making it an ideal choice for high-performance clothing. The natural ability of wool clothing to breathe, wick moisture and resist odors make it a perfect choice for everything from pitching your tent after a long day on the PCT or shopping for fruit in a bustling Peruvian market. When you’re comfortable, everything else seems so much better.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 12 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CGBTLP2
- Item model number: SW-SC967-$P
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 29, 2009
- #140 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Men > Accessories > Balaclavas
- #325 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Running > Clothing > Men > Accessories
- #494 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Winter Sports > Snowboarding > Clothing > Men
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of smartwool products is great, and this thing is made exceptionally well. It's too bad a single stupid decision turned a good product into one that is just too much of a bother to wear.