- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01GGOJIKG
- Item model number: SW015070
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #278,728 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Smartwool Women's PhD Tight
|Price:||$66.00 - $110.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 44% Nylon, 36% Merino Wool, 20% Elastane
- Knit in Vietnam
- Knitting method concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Draw cord for customizable waist fit
- Secure zip pocket on back with semi-auto locking zipper pull and drop-in pocket on left side for additional storage
- Size M inseam: 27.5" (70 cm)
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise - Style: SW015070
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Smartwool Difference:
The Smartwool story started on a rugged Colorado ski slope with the belief that toes didn’t have to be cold.
One simple pair of Merino socks challenged the conventional wisdom and forever changed the way outdoor enthusiasts looked at their feet. It’s not just about the Merino, though. It’s what we do with it that makes Smartwool different. For over 20 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of Merino to create smarter, more capable products from head to toe.
Outfit Your Adventure:
Whether you’re running, hiking or riding, gear up to stay comfortable all day long. Merino wool is one of nature’s most advanced fibers, making it an ideal choice for high-performance clothing. The natural ability of wool clothing to breathe, wick moisture and resist odors make it a perfect choice for everything from pitching your tent after a long day on the PCT or shopping for fruit in a bustling Peruvian market. When you’re comfortable, everything else seems so much better.
PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
We know your adventures call for the perfect fit, so our PhD Outdoor line offers a variety of height and cushion options for any all-terrain action.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?