- Outer Shell - 57% Nylon, 28% Polyester, 15% Elastane; Lining: 70% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Knit in Turkey
- 0.5" high
- 9" wide
- Slim Fit - Engineered knit cups - Style: SW0SO160
- Covered elastic band at ribcage provides a secure anchor point
- Wide straps provide stability and support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Smartwool Difference:
The Smartwool story started on a rugged Colorado ski slope with the belief that toes didn’t have to be cold.
One simple pair of Merino socks challenged the conventional wisdom and forever changed the way outdoor enthusiasts looked at their feet. It’s not just about the Merino, though. It’s what we do with it that makes Smartwool different. For over 20 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of Merino to create smarter, more capable products from head to toe.
Outfit Your Adventure:
Whether you’re running, hiking or riding, gear up to stay comfortable all day long. Merino wool is one of nature’s most advanced fibers, making it an ideal choice for high-performance clothing. The natural ability of wool clothing to breathe, wick moisture and resist odors make it a perfect choice for everything from pitching your tent after a long day on the PCT or shopping for fruit in a bustling Peruvian market. When you’re comfortable, everything else seems so much better.
PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
We know your adventures call for the perfect fit, so our PhD Outdoor line offers a variety of height and cushion options for any all-terrain action.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06WCZ4K3F
- Item model number: SW0SO160592-XS
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Much easier to get on and off than my previous sport version.