- Made in USA or Imported
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women’s Medium Crew Hiking Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women’s Medium Crew Hiking Socks feature a flat knit toe seam for additional comfort and an elasticized arch brace for a secure fit.
- VERSATILE WEAR: These socks are the perfect pair for moderate hiking or aggressive walking, regardless of the adventure you choose, these socks will provide you with comfortable, all-day wear.
- MEDIUM CUSHION: The medium cushioning on the Women’s Medium Crew Hiking Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort and impact absorption during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 66% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 1% Elastane, the Women’s Medium Crew Hiking Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool’s whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks - Women’s Hike Medium Wool Performance Sock
Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Cut Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
DURABLE YET BREATHABLE
The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
|Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks - Women’s Hike Medium Wool Sock||Smartwool Women's PhD Run Light Elite Striped Micro Socks||Smartwool Women’s PhD Ski Sock- Light Elite Pattern Over the Calf Merino Wool||Smartwool Women's Mountaineering Extra Heavy Crew||Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Micro Sock - Lightly Cushioned Merino Wool Unisex|
|Color(s)||Dark Cassis / Navy / Taupe / Everglade / Woodrose / Tibetan Red / Bright Blue Heather / Pink / Blue Ice / Nectarine / Meadow Mauve Heather||Black-Light Gray / Bordeaux / Charcoal / Dark Blue Steel / Light Gray-Mint||Black / Medium Gray / Meadow Mauve||Medium Gray-Mountain Purple / Taupe-Bright Pink||Black / Everglade / Taupe / Light Gray|
- Package Dimensions : 9.2 x 3.1 x 2 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 28, 2019
- Manufacturer : Smartwool
- ASIN : B0837PBSBJ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been very unhappy with changes Smartwool has made to some of my other former favorite socks, so I was a little worried when I ordered these. But I breathed a sigh of relief when I opened the package -- these socks are exactly the same as they've always been: soft, thick, and well made.
Lengthwise I can sometimes fit into a 6.5 open-toed
sandal but my feet are flat and very wide. Unfortunately Wide shoes are hard to find so I can usually fit into a 7.5 shoe. I buy a size 8 hiking boot to allow for swelling and wearing two socks. The point of making this observation is that the light hiking had more stretch and was much easier to put on than this medium thickness one. This means my idea of wearing another sock underneath might not work. Bear stretchability in mind when deciding which model/thickness of Smartwoool sock you order.
Quality-wise they are beautiful.
Top reviews from other countries
They're not cheap but worth every penny.