|Item model number||SF-SS20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Best uses||Bathroom, Cleaning, Rinsing, Toilet, Cloth Diapers|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 2.25 x 6.25 inches|
SmarterFresh Bidet Sprayer – Superior Splatter-Proof Stainless Steel Diaper Sprayer Cleans The Messiest Cloth Diapers – Complete Diaper Washer Hand Held Bidet Sprayer for Toilet
|Price:||$39.98 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$24.96 (38%)|
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMENSHIP – YOUR LIFETIME BIDET: HEAVY DUTY 304 Stainless Steel bidet sprayer head and toilet hook holder - BRASS inner trigger and wall mount holder - PEX flexible ANTI TWIST inner tube pipe and Brass Body T-Valve Adapter with Zinc Alloy Handle and Ceramic Cartridge means this water bidet lasts a long, long time. LIFETIME GUARANTEED.
- SPLATTER FREE DIAPER WASH - FOR CLOTH DIAPER SETS: END the germy toilet dunk and swish. SMARTERFRESH cloth diaper sprayer boasts an ADVANCED ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE system, so you can use full force to eliminate the worst soiled diaper challenge, or gently rinse it away 100% splatter free. “AMAZING PRESSURE” - “A REAL GAME CHANGER…”
- LEAK PROOF – NO SURPRISE SLIP & FALLS: Because quality is our passion, we METICULOUSLY and continuously inspect EVERY PIECE, CONNECTION & COMPONENT on this premium water bidet. It won’t leak, tangle, or cause any hassle guaranteed.
- INSTALLS IN 10 MINUTES – INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Brass T-Valve Adapter, sprayer cloth diaper Hose & Wall Mount/Hook Holder, complete hardware set with extras plus VISUAL instructions that make installation a breeze. No special skills, knowledge or tools required.
- 100+ USES - YOU’LL NEVER WANT TO GIVE IT UP: While it’s tough enough to pass on for generations, users say this cloth diaper hose is WONDERFUL FOR removing rust and paint splatter, cleaning trash cans, eliminating laundry gunk, cleaning the toilet, spraying out sick buckets, blasting away gunk in hard to reach shower corners…and even filling the fish tank.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT CAN THE SMARTERFRESH CLOTH DIAPER SPRAYER DO FOR YOU
The SmarterFresh Cloth Diaper Sprayer is a godsend for cloth diapering families who now have an alternative to the traditional dunk and swish. Diaper sprayers make an immediate impact on cloth diapering duty with time-saving efficiency in a chore where every second saved feels like an hour earned. This positive change in your life will ultimately lead everyone to the same question: Why didn't I start using this earlier?
It's a true no brainer and families have been increasingly turning to SmarterFresh for years to lighten the load of cleaning cloth diapers.
Looking for a quality diaper sprayer? An environmental friendly and economical way to remove residue & bowel movements from dirty diapers without struggle. A 10 minute toilet attachment installation and you're done. The look is second to none, power in your hands, very durable and well made.
Injured or reduced mobility? The ultimate in special care and assistance when used as a bidet sprayer when regular clean-up has been made difficult.
Need the shower, tub, sink or family pet cleaned? Your prayers are answered. Our diaper sprayer offers unlimited assistance in rinsing and spraying. It doubles as a hand held bidet sprayer, potty seat cleaner, toilet sprayer for cleaning, or tub/shower sprayer cleaner.
Don't want the sprayer attached to the toilet? Try installing as a deep sink sprayer in the laundry room. This sprayer has everything you'll need for multiple children & hundreds of soiled diapers.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE DIAPER SPRAYER SET
- Our Hose uses a PEX inner tube, a safer material that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. This PEX inner tube is WRAS, ACS certified. The outer casing of the hose is covered is 301 stainless steel, with brass nuts, and anti-twist. Our Diaper Sprayer Head is 304 Stainless steel and the inner trigger that pulls the handle is Brass. Our Toilet Hook Holder is 304 Stainless steel while the Wall Mount Holder is Brass. Our T-Valve Adapter has a Brass body, Zinc Alloy Handle, and Ceramic Cartridge
Quality is our passion and we never shortcut on materials being used. Our Hose uses a PEX inner tube, a safer material that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. This PEX inner tube is WRAS, ACS certified. The outer casing of the hose is covered is 301 stainless steel, with brass nuts, and anti-twist.
- Our Diaper Sprayer Head is 304 Stainless steel and the inner trigger that pulls the handle is Brass. Our Toilet Hook Holder is 304 Stainless steel while the Wall Mount Holder is Brass. Our T-Valve Adapter has a Brass body, Zinc Alloy Handle, and Ceramic Cartridge
Our Diaper Sprayer Head is 304 Stainless steel and the inner trigger that pulls the handle is Brass.
- Our Toilet Hook Holder is 304 Stainless steel while the Wall Mount Holder is Brass. Our T-Valve Adapter has a Brass body, Zinc Alloy Handle, and Ceramic Cartridge
Our Toilet Hook Holder is 304 Stainless steel while the Wall Mount Holder is Brass.
- Our T-Valve Adapter has a Brass body, Zinc Alloy Handle, and Ceramic Cartridge Installation may require a flexible toilet connector from your hardware store if your existing toilet is not configured with one.
When assembled, these components for your SmarterFresh Cloth Diaper Sprayer set will conveniently attach to your toilet via a Hook Holder clipped to the side of your toilet tank or a Wall Mount option that you can place anywhere in your bathroom.
Four quality components tried and tested to bring added comfort to your bathroom as well as luxury to your bathroom hardware appeal.
The SmarterFresh components are stylish & attractive and can be installed with a simple addition to your plumbing to create an easy environment to handle your baby's diapers. No plumber or handyman necessary with a quick 10 minute diaper sprayer installation.
The Stainless Steel Diaper Sprayer offers a low gentle soft adjustable spray to avoid splattering or a forceful jet spray to clear away the messiness from the worst of the worst in diapers. Time to say goodbye to the dunk & swish and hello to clean diapers in a moments time.
This Diaper Sprayer set can also act as a bidet sprayer, shattaf, muslim shower or toilet sprayer for rinsing and cleaning. Handicappped, elderly, seniors, adults, and disabled may also find advantages of this system for recovery, assistance, and special care.
Turn off T-Valve Adapter lever after each use to close the water supply to the Diaper Sprayer Head. If you choose to not turn off the valve lever, you risk weakening the internal components of the sprayer and hose, or exposing your home to water damage or flooding.
The valve lever is conveniently located on the T-Valve Adapter and takes only a moment to shut off. Manufacturer is not responsible for damage which may have been caused by failure to follow this recommendation.
You've found the premier SF-SS20 cloth diaper kit right here! Read all of our diaper sprayer reviews to find out why the sprayer from SmarterFresh is the best diaper sprayer for cloth diaper cleaning to own! With no leaks and no water pressure problems from this diaper spray, we are a brand that helps people clean their diapers Smarter and Fresher every day.
Compare with similar items
Turn off T-Valve Adapter lever after each use to close the water supply to the Diaper Sprayer Head. If you choose to not turn off the valve lever, you risk weakening the internal components of the sprayer and hose, or exposing your home to water damage or flooding. The valve lever is conveniently located on the T-Valve Adapter and takes only a moment to shut off. Manufacturer is not responsible for damage which may have been caused by failure to follow this recommendation.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered three of these sprayers for our house, after trying a different brand that leaked (and I returned). Of the three sprayers, two of them seem to be working well so far but one of them was fraught with leaking issues. Even when closed at the T-valve, water seemed to still get by and build pressure at the sprayer head. Then after a few days of use that sprayer head would lead - not shut off completely (see the related photo, notice water coming out without any pressure on the trigger handle). I disconnected that one sprayer unit and am returning it to Amazon now. I will order a replacement and hope it was just a fluke that one of the three units was faulty. In terms of the sprayer and how it works and the quality level of it, I am happy. I am just a little reserved on giving four or five stars on a review after having one of the three units leak. Once I have three leak-free sprayer units working for a few months, my slight concerns will be alleviated
Note that the instructions state that you can use the sprayer for personal hygiene purposes, like a bidet or some such. Given the freezing nature of the water that enters my toilet, you'd have more courage than me if you chose to do this.
I started to "dunk and swish". When my spouse saw me perform that chore one day, he was surprised and suggested I buy one of these diaper sprayers. I didn't have any high hopes for these but decided to give them a try since he insisted. I can now say that this diaper sprayer makes getting solids off of diapers SO much easier. It is not only less work-intensive, it is also more hygienic. I absolutely still wash my hands after dealing with a soiled diaper each time (and would recommend others do so as well) since you never know if that tiny spray of water bounced off with feces bacteria. But no more having to almost touch the soiled parts when dunking or swishing.
In our home, this has gotten all manner and consistencies of soiled matter off the diapers with ease. If a simple wetting doesn't make them come off, then a squeeze with the added water pressure does the trick each and every time.
I have also found this to be quite a versatile tool. My family has started using this as a bidet and comment on how much cleaner they feel after using the bathroom. I use this every week when I clean the toilet. I'm sure others can find more uses for this as well.
The only reason I docked a star is due to the leakage issue. If the valve is not turned off every time it does leak. If the valve is turned off but the extra water is not sprayed off, it also leaks. Having said that, I am able to live with closing the valve and spraying the leftover liquid off every time I use it. Not having to deal with this issue though, would have garnered a perfect 5 stars from me :)