|Item Weight||1.88 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 6.5 x 5.39 inches|
|Item model number||SF-FSP700|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
SmarterFresh Pet Faucet Sprayer Set, Pet Bath Spray Dog Shower for Home Dog Washing Station - Hand Shower Spray Faucet Attachment with Hose (for Sink Faucets Only)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLEAN YOUR PUP IN RECORD TIME - Bath time can be a chore for you and your pet. With strong water pressure and easy one-handed use, this dog shower attachment will get you both in and out of the tub faster than you ever could with a cup or a bucket!
- EASY SELF INSTALL - Everything is included so even the "building challenged" can install this pet shower sprayer with ease. No extra plumbing required!
- GREAT FOR HUMANS TOO - Extend the reach of your faucet to anywhere in your bathroom with this dog shower attachment. It’s really handy for hair washing, shower rinsing, all around bathroom cleaning, and more!
- ONLY FITS SINKS WITH REMOVABLE AERATORS - Included is a Male threaded adapter measuring 55/64-27 male (bottom) and 15/16-27 male (top). Additional adapters are available FREE OF CHARGE if the included adapter is not compatible. Please contact us! THIS WILL NOT FIT shower heads, pump style and pull out style faucets. Please refer to product images for clarification.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Made of PREMIUM 304 STAINLESS STEEL and SOLID BRASS, this sink faucet rinser is designed to maintain strong water pressure and make sure that your cleaning process is STRESS FREE. Lifetime Guaranteed!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT CAN SMARTERFRESH PET FAUCET SPRAYER DO FOR YOU:
The SmarterFresh Pet Faucet Sprayer is the perfect way to clean your dog. With a simple attachment to your bathroom faucet, the SmarterFresh Pet Sprayer provides an easy and effective way to wash your pet. The positive change in your life will ultimately lead everyone to the same question: Why didn't I start using this earlier?
The included faucet diverter (and male threaded adapter) attaches to your faucet sink and allows you to divert water to the 3 function hand shower. What's even more convenient? You can still use the bathroom sink faucet to wash your hands or brush your teeth without having to remove the diverter.
Your pooch will love the 3 functions on hand shower, including an on/off setting when you need to reach for the shampoo or when it's time to scrub. Not only that, you can use the sprayer set to clean the tub, shower or toilet, as well as your own hair and body. Extremely convenient, extremely flexible, and only a 10 minute installation.
The 86 inch hose gives you plenty of length to reach your dog washing station. Also included is a dual sprayer mount (for the wall or toilet tank) to hang up the sprayer and hose when finished with the task at hand. This set only connects to the sink faucet, not the shower pipe or bathtub spout.
Injured or reduced mobility? The ultimate in special care and assistance when regular clean-up has become more difficult. Connecting to the sink has many advantages over a traditional toilet bidet when it comes to assisted care, surgery recovery or limited mobility.
Quality is our passion and we never shortcut on materials being used.
- Our 86-Inch Stainless Steel Bidet Hose uses a PEX inner tube, a safer material that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. This PEX inner tube is WRAS, ACS certified. The outer casing of the bidet hose is covered is 301 stainless steel, with brass nuts, and anti-twist.
- Our 3 Function Handshower uses durable ABS with silicone nozzles
- Our Toilet Hook Holder is 304 Stainless steel while the Wall Mount Holder is Brass.
- Our Faucet Diverter Valve is made from durable chrome plated brass (55/64-27 Female). The Male Threaded Adapter is 55/64-27 Male (bottom) and 15/16-27 Male (top).
This Pet Faucet Sprayer comes with all the components you'll need and when assembled, the faucet diverter attaches to your sink giving you the freedom to set the water temperature to your liking. Once that's established, a lever on the diverter allows you to divert your sink's water to your hose and pet sprayer.
The other luxury is you don't have to add or remove the diverter each time you want to use the faucet as you normally would. It stays on. The diverter includes an aerator that allows you to wash your hands and use your sink as normal.
- filling a bucket with water
- watering plants
- assisting with bathroom use
- washing diapers
- scrubbing the dog
- rinsing the toilet or shower, and more.
The Faucet Diverter and Male Threaded Adapter included in this set fit a very high percentage of bathroom faucets. In some cases, however, neither piece will fit due to the fact that aerator threads are not always uniform even among faucets of the same brand. All of the major brands manufacture faucets that our product is compatible with as well as faucets that it is NOT compatible with. If you find the included diverter or adapter does not fit your sink, please reach out to us as we now carry additional adapters we can send you to test on your faucet.
ALWAYS turn off the bathroom faucet after using the Pet Faucet Sprayer set. If you choose to not turn off faucet, you risk weakening the internal components of the diverter, sprayer and hose, or exposing your home to water damage or flooding. Manufacturer is not responsible for damage which may have been caused by failure to follow this recommendation.
The Faucet Diverter and Male Threaded Adapter included in this set fit a very high percentage of bathroom faucets. In some cases, however, neither piece will fit due to the fact that aerator threads are not always uniform even among faucets of the same brand. All of the major brands manufacture faucets that our product is compatible with as well as faucets that it is NOT compatible with. If you find the included diverter or adapter does not fit your sink, please contact us as we now carry additional adapters we can send you to test on your faucet. For quick results, Ace Hardware carries a wide range of different size adapters. The best thing to do is bring our diverter and your faucet aerator to Ace and locate an adapter that fits (also check the thread chart in the plumbing section) ALWAYS turn off the bathroom faucet after using the Faucet Sprayer set. If you choose to not turn off faucet, you risk weakening the internal components of the diverter, sprayer and hose, or exposing your home to water damage or flooding. Manufacturer is not responsible for damage which may have been caused by failure to follow this recommendation.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this to hook up to my bathroom sink to combat my old apartment shower going scalding hot. I live in an early 1900’s building with a boiler, and when other people use water, the shower fluctuates from scalding hot to ice cold (and it has a knack for knowing when I need to rinse soap out of my eyes). Adjusting the temp does no good. What should be 10 minute showers turn into 45 minute showers and tons of wasted water as you wait for it to return to normal. My inner amateur Bob Villa googled and determined it’s either just the perks of apartment living with a boiler and I’m stuck with it, or it’s possibly a diverter issue which requires the building manager breaking into the wall to get to the pipes. Ugh. Because it’s an issue that might not even be resolved after major work, and because my bathroom sink is also affected but MUCH easier to adjust the temperature, I hooked this up to my sink and have it in my shower, ready to adjust as backup when my shower goes so hot it burns me. Yes, my bathroom is tiny enough that I can reach the faucet while inside the shower.
As I’m writing this I’m really questioning why I pay so much in rent. Freaking Seattle. But I digress.
I have to say, I was worried about the pressure not being strong enough, but it’s great! Also, the adapter for the sink is very sturdy; I was really pleased with the quality. And I absolutely love that you can still use the sink without having to unhook everything.
It fit my standard crappy acrylic-handled apartment faucet without needing an extra adapter once I took the aerator off.
Also- at first I thought it was expensive but seeing the quality and knowing I can now take safe, stress-free showers, it’s worth Every. Single. Penny.