LED Headlamp Flashlight by SmarterLife - Ideal Running Lights for Runners with 6 White & Red Light Modes - Headlamps for Adults, Kids, Hiking, Camping - Only 1.5.Oz & Uses 1 Battery
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Performance CREE LED Headlamps for The Toughest Situations: Our headlamp uses CREE technology the most trusted brand in LED lights. Energy efficiency and long life span needed when you’re camping, running, hiking or for emergencies on the road.
- Lightweight Head Light Design for Comfort and Easy Movement: The 1.25 ounce SmarterLife LED headlight flashlight has a curved bracket and adjustable headband for adults and kids. Use around the house - plumbing, car repairs - without the bulk and weight.
- IPX6 Rating Delivers Continuous Operation in Wet Weather: Most LED head lamps work on ordinary days but our waterproof headlights continue to operate in the rain, which makes it among the most important camping or tactical flashlights to be sure to have.
- 6 Modes With Easy Push Button Operation: The white bulb turns from low, medium and high to flashing SOS mode. Bypass the white light to go to solid or flashing red mode by pressing the on/off switch for 3 seconds to see the way without blinding others.
- Choose One or All Four Eye-Catching Colors to Match Your Gear: The Jet Black headlight flashlight is the top pick for individuals who like the all-time classic as it complements any item. Pick a different color such as Bright White for your running belt or be more adventurous with Hot Pink or Sunset Orange. Aside from turning heads, these bright colors are easy to find when you’re looking for your headlight in your backpack, emergency kit or toolbox.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There’s nothing more reassuring than the light projected from a clear, starry sky or bright moonlight on a cloudless night. You wish you can have that every time when you’re camping, running, hiking or biking outdoors. During times when you can’t have that, the next best thing to light your way is an LED Headlamp from SmarterLife consisting of a CREE LED Headlamp, 1 AA battery and headband strap.
THE CREE LED DIFFERENCE BEHIND EVERY SMARTERLIFE HEADLAMP
We’ve chosen CREE LED bulbs -- the industry standard for high performance and reliability even in high stress situations -- for all our headlamps. Using only one energy efficient battery, it lasts longer than regular bulbs. Toggle easily through four white light modes even with gloves on:
- High: 125 Lumens | Beam distance: 95 meters | Runtime: Approx 8 hours
- Medium: 44 Lumens | Beam distance: 45 meters | Runtime: Approx 18 hours
- Low: 7 Lumens | Beam distance: 6 meters | Runtime: Approx 60 hours
- Strobe or Flashing: 11 Lumens | Runtime: Approx 60 hours
RED LIGHT STEALTH NIGHT VISION
Hunting in the wild? Just use the two red LED lights to allow your eyes to adjust easily in the dark. Press the LED switch for three seconds to skip the white light and go straight to these red modes:
- High at 4 Lumens with a runtime of 80 hours
- Flashing that runs for 40 hours
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITHOUT THE BULK AND WEIGHT
The last thing you need when you’re working on fine details up close or hiking with a heavy backpack is a bulky lamp with an overhead strap bearing down on your forehead. The SmarterLife Headlamp weighs only 35 grams and comes with an adjustable headband that can fit any adult’s or child’s head.
IPX6 WATER-RESISTANT RATING
Tested to withstand powerful water jets of 100 liters of water per minute at a distance of three meters, each SmarterLife Headlamp is a dependable partner in light or strong rain, snow, or any type of wet weather.
SMARTERLIFE: BEYOND DESIGN, IT'S CHOOSING THE SMARTER PATH
When you work out, will your exercise ball protect you from bursting accidentally? Or will your tube band resist snapping and injuries? Or can your loop band save you from allergies? Details like these are what Tim and Jan put into every exercise equipment they design. The husband and wife team always had a passion for fitness so it wasn't surprising when they started SmarterLife, a family business in Colorado based on products that benefit not only its users but also the environment and communities around the world.Being in a highly competitive industry drives them to put extra care in choosing the materials, design, and even the way each product is manufactured. No phthalates, BPAs or harmful chemicals to keep you and the environment safe. Non-slip or anti-burst to prevent injury. Durable materials that last longer to outperform the rest. Even a partnership with Trees for the Future so part of each customer's purchase goes to helping farmers plant trees to transform stagnant land into sustainable forest gardens that help local communities. Today, SmarterLife has expanded its line to include lifestyle products such as a car trunk organizer and first aid kit that provide even more smart choices for discriminating customers.
USE FOR ANY TASK INDOORS
Curl up to read your favorite book. Do detail work on any of your DIY projects. Fix the plumbing under the kitchen sink. Finish that electrical work you’ve been planning for weeks. Get your inventory done in the attic. Clean up the basement and the garage. You’ll never run out of things to do when you have your handy SmarterLife Headlamp in your pocket, toolbox, utility cabinet, or on your nightstand.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE WHEN OUTDOORS
Running, hiking, camping, caving, biking, horseback riding, mountaineering – whatever your outdoor adventure is, a SmarterLife LED Headlamp provides bright and focused illumination so you can see any person, animal, path and obstruction clearly and easily in the dark. Pack an extra Headlamp in your running belt, emergency kit, car glove box, backpack, or luggage for quick access anywhere.
LIGHT UP EVERY ONE’S LIFE WITH THIS GIFT
To jumpstart your SmarterLife Headlamp adventures, we have included a high quality battery in the box and will email you two eBooks on “Tips for Running at Night” and “The 7 Secrets to Your Ideal Body” right after your purchase. Choose one or all four colors – Jet Black, Neon Green, Midnight Blue, and Hot Pink – as a gift for yourself and all your family members!
Product detailsColor:Bright White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.25 x 1 x 1 inches; 1.4 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 22, 2015
- Manufacturer : SmarterLife Products LLC
- ASIN : B07CQ3H8RP
Best Sellers Rank:
#30,598 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #38 in Camping Headlamps
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I found over time was that a few of them did not work - tried them with batteries in them and left them unloaded - just were no goes. A couple still seem to be working but I do not use them much or often - and when I need them - I really need them - can' be bothered with them being dead - even after putting in new batteries and fussing with the button etc. All in all - my experience with number of them over a year found them to be an unreliable toy - not a serious piece of equipment to rely upon - sorry to say - because there is much to like - except the
may not work when you need it bit. Threw the duds out. Won't try this brand again - Need reliable quality - if that is possible anymore.
It is well built, and the color helps it stand out when I am looking for it in the dark. I use it to bike in the mornings. I bike on back roads, so the more light the better. I have one bike light, on my handlebars, but this follows my head which is really useful.
All in all, I recommend this but be aware it won't light a whole roadway by itself at night, but for closer work it does well. I rated this 4/5 stars because they are pretty up front on the limen output, so this is an acceptable limitation.
After ordering one for me, I ordered one for my wife since we both liked the light for running. About 4 months after my wife received hers, it stopped working. We swapped batteries and it was still dead. I knew it was too late to return it to Amazon so I contacted the seller to let them know that the light failed after only 4 months. He was more than willing to replace it. I was amazed at the service I received from smarter life products. I would not hesitate to buy another light from them or use them for future purchases.
They stand behind product & offered a replacement! Changed to 4-star. Good vendor OEM.
One year exactly and it's still working. The switch came off a while back so it's a rigged up with some tape and a bit harder to operate. Last week, the mount/hinge mechanism lost a section so i'ts held to the headband with a good rugged rubberband! I put two stars because there's 1/4 of the reviews of unreliable. If they upped the build quality (charge more) and made the first press of the power button go to LOW-MED-HIGH , then we'd have a five star light. I 'd be happy to pay $5 or $6 more for this single AA battery headlamp. NOTE: it starts in high power mode and this drains the battery fast. It's also more light than you need for indoors or general task light. Would be superb if it started on low setting.