- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Providence In Motion when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TENOFFME at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Smarthomes Digital Candy Thermometer - Cooking Temperature Probe Grill Meat Oven BBQ Food Water | FREE Recipe Bonus
|Sale:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (67%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Press "ON", stick it into the candy, and PRESTO! You get an accurate temperature of up to 0.1 C/F in mere seconds! Can be used for MEAT too!
- EXTREME VERSATILITY: With a temperature measurement range of -50C (-58F) to 300C (572F), you instantly become your own unstoppable kitchen master chef!
- INTELLIGENT SHUTOFF: Forgot to turn the thermometer off? No problem! Your SmartHomes Digital Thermometer automatically shuts off after 10 ~ 15 seconds of idle time.
- FREE RECIPE EBOOKS INCLUDED - 4 AMAZING Recipe eBooks that turn you into a super food master ==> Let's Get Grilling - Famous Restaurant Recipes - The Homemade Bread Cookbook - 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes | Plus 5 BONUS Recipe Videos! | Download Instructions Inside
- BETTER THAN 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Providence In Motion backs our products up with a LIFETIME hassle-free money back guarantee. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Providence In Motion and we will give you a FULL REFUND and SEND YOU A NEW ONE again (You do not even have to return the product!) Providence In Motion's #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
The ONLY Digital Candy Thermometer You'll EVER Need - Great for meats too!
The Perfect Companion To Your Needs
If you want to make the perfect candy, controlling the temperature is KEY. Whether it's heating it up to the optimum temperature or keeping track of how quickly it cools down, you'll want a tool that can be switched on fast, stuck in quick, and measure how hot or cold your candy is accurately.
That's when you whip out the handy SmartHomes Digital Candy Thermometer and check the temperature right away!
The best part is, this versatile wireless device can be used as a digital MEAT thermometer too! Simply stick the stainless steel probe directly into your meat and you'll see the reading on the LCD screen.
Fall in love with the SmartHomes Digital Thermometer
• Press "ON", stick it into the candy or meat, and PRESTO! You get an accurate temperature of up to 0.1°C/°F in mere seconds!
• Forgot to turn the thermometer off? No problem! Your SmartHomes Digital Thermometer automatically shuts off after 10 ~ 15 seconds of idle time.
• With a temperature measurement range of -50°C (-58°F) to 300°C (572°F), you instantly become your own unstoppable kitchen master chef!
• Keep your thermometer or bring it anywhere with you in its unique slim-fitting designer casing that even comes with a funky easy-grip handle.
• If for some reason you don't LOVE your new SmartHomes Digital Thermometer, simply return it and we'll refund every penny or replace it if there's a problem. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Go ahead and get the LAST digital thermometer you'll ever need today. Consider getting 3 ... one for yourself, one for your best friend, and one for your mom!
Top Customer Reviews
We love the long probe for both safety and practicality. It is super useful when making a thicker meat dish such as turkey or a Boston butt roast. It is great for making hard candies that get super hot and splatter at times. We like that it has a last read memory as well as displaying in both Celsius and Fahrenheit for when we make foreign dishes and don't want to recalculate everything. The readings also seem to be accurate enough. The only cons are that it doesn't come with a storage sleeve, just the plastic tube it came in. My biggest one is that the company's version of an instant reading and mine are very different. It took well over a minute to get a reading on a cold drink, but thankfully more around the thirty second range for a hot dish. The instant read thermometer I currently own takes both readings in a quarter of that time, but it is also two inches shorter...maybe a result of the longer probe? It's a product worth having and worth buying. Just make sure you know what you're getting and that it will work for you.
As a disclaimer, I received this product for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I am not affiliated with this company in any way, and a five star review was not asked for or guaranteed. Since Amazon buyers like me rely mainly on product reviews before purchasing, I try my best to write honest and thorough reviews to help buyers out there decide what products are worth purchasing and which ones are not. If you found this review at all helpful, please hit the HELPFUL button as it encourages me to keep writing reviews. It also helps me to see which methods of testing a product people find most useful.
If you look at my photos you can see that the wires that measure the temperature were hanging out. I thought it was completely broken, but that tip unscrews so it wasn't broken. I had to get my knife sharpener to push the digital part of the thermometer out of the tube. It was the piece of paper that was wedged in there that caused the digital part not to come out of the tube. The tube was only JUST big enough to fit the item into it.
The item works pretty well and though I thought that it was immediately broken. We measured it for meat (though that is not pictured). It seems to have measured perfectly, so there's nothing actually wrong with the item. It's easy to use and not at all confusing. It's pretty much turn it on and put it in the meat and you're good. Does not take long to measure the temperature!
I did receive this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review of the item.