|Fits as expected||
Bug Smarties Cotton Long Sleeve Hoodie With Insect Shield, Children Ages 2-8
|Price:||$21.98 - $24.95|
- A soft, roomy hoodie for outdoor play with built-in protection against bugs; repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges
- Made of soft 100% cotton for maximum comfort, featuring long sleeves, an easy on and off hood to keep bugs away from head and face, and a pouch pocket; the odorless insect repellent is tightly bonded to the fabric fibers to last through 70 washes
- Safe for children's use; awarded the most favorable safety rating by the EPA; your child could even chew it without any harmful health effects
- A safer and more convenient alternative to bug sprays and ointments which have lower safety ratings and require frequent reapplications
- The perfect combination of practicality, safety, and comfort using premium fabrics and workmanship - once again they have earned the name of One Step Ahead; don't settle for second best
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Insect Shield Repellent Apparel are revolutionary products designed to provide long-lasting, odorless insect protection. Recommended by the CDC, WHO and The American Academy of Family Physicians, the protection provided by this apparel is the end result of years of research and testing.
- EPA Registered - Insect Shield products have been rigorously evaluated to assure that they will not have adverse health effects. The products have received the most favorable toxicity rating of the EPA - your child could even chew on his clothing with no adverse health effects.
- Long Lasting - The repellency of this apparel is EPA-registered to last through 70 launderings. Insect Shield products also have a long shelf life. Garments stored for ten years have shown no loss of repellent effectiveness. Garments can be laundered, bleached, starched, pressed, etc., without effect on the repellency quality; however, they should not be dry-cleaned.
- Repels Many Insects - Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been proven and registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges. Many species and varieties of these insects have been tested, including those that can carry dangerous diseases.
- How Does It Work? - Insect Shield uses permethrin, a man-made version of a natural insect repellent found in certain chrysanthemums. The Insect Shield process uses a proprietary formulation of permethrin in a patent-pending system that tightly binds the permethrin to the fabric fibers of each garment.
With Bug Smarties, One Step Ahead has incorporated the Insect Shield technology into a collection of children's tops, pants, and jackets that will provide them with stylish protection from insect bites. The built-in bug protection allows you to avoid or limit the use of messy and smelly bug sprays while providing your children with all-day protection from annoying and sometimes dangerous bug bites.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B013IS00ZA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2015
- Average Customer Review: