Smartware Silicone Loaf Pan Includes Storage Lid, Terracotta
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9-Inch loaf pan with storage cover designed to withstand temperatures from 58-degree f below to 428-degree Fahrenheit-without warping, melting or flaking
- Revolutionary silicone bakeware with temperflex is better than metal; high gloss, non-stick finish will not retain odors or flavors
- Even heat distribution, quick and even cooling
- Flexible for easy removal of baked goods and goes from oven to freezer in a flash
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Customers also shopped for
Smartware bakeware transfers heat more efficiently than conventional pans-that's why the best pastry chefs in Europe have relied on it for years. Smartware bakeware heats evenly and cools quickly. Even heat transfer means everything you cook and bake-from bread to lasagna, roasts to fresh cookies-will cook more evenly. You'll eliminate hot spots and cold spots. Everything you cook will have better results every time. You can store it in the fridge or freezer, use it in the oven or microwave and it is always dishwasher safe. Also, Smartware bakeware allows you to use less fat and oil when you cook, lowering calories and increasing flavor. Now that's smart.
Top customer reviews
Big mistake. As a soap mold it failed miserably. The silicon is very thin and flexible, and the lid doesn't actually stay in place. This last issue isn't even related to soap-making; that's just bad design all around.
You cannot tell from the picture, but the loaf pan is rough-grained on the outside and on the lip. The only smooth surface is the interior. It takes hours of soaking and scrubbing if you want to clean the outside or lip if even one drop bubbles onto the lip. I tried all sorts of brushes and cleaners and it just took a lot of manual labor to get every spec out of the ridges. The interior is the usual easy clean of silicone.
Both of mine are going into the trash the next time food bubbles onto the lip!
If they re-design it to be smooth, I will re-buy because I love the snap lid convenience.