- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 2 inches ; 11.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00P8026GI
- Item model number: SW-SW934-$P
- Average Customer Review: 64 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,079 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Smartwool Men's No Show Socks
|Price:||$13.95 - $18.94|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 63% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Knit in Korea
- Internal gripper at heel
- Sock Height: Hidden
- Style: SW0SW934
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Smartwool Difference:
The Smartwool story started on a rugged Colorado ski slope with the belief that toes didn’t have to be cold.
One simple pair of Merino socks challenged the conventional wisdom and forever changed the way outdoor enthusiasts looked at their feet. It’s not just about the Merino, though. It’s what we do with it that makes Smartwool different. For over 20 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of Merino to create smarter, more capable products from head to toe.
Outfit Your Adventure:
Whether you’re running, hiking or riding, gear up to stay comfortable all day long. Merino wool is one of nature’s most advanced fibers, making it an ideal choice for high-performance clothing. The natural ability of wool clothing to breathe, wick moisture and resist odors make it a perfect choice for everything from pitching your tent after a long day on the PCT or shopping for fruit in a bustling Peruvian market. When you’re comfortable, everything else seems so much better.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
For those of us with swampy feet, these socks hide our dorkiness. No matter how long I wear them or how hot it gets, my feet stay dry and the smell doesn't clear a room! And these cool little guys hide safely out of sight inside my shoes! Awesome!
- I think I may have bought a pair that were slightly too small for me, so I experienced some circulation cut off (the sock actually cause a painful indentation in my ankle on the skin covering my achilles tendon when worn for more than 2 hours).
- The socks don't fare well in the washer/dryer with other clothes - I found they picked up all the loose fibers from other garments, which were then stuck to them unless the socks were treated by a lint roller.
I might get a slightly bigger pair, and just wash them with black socks from now on to see what I think, but as of now I'm looking at other options first.