Smartwool Merino 250 Base Layer Crew
- Made in USA or Imported
- WARM INSULATION: The Women’s Merino 250 Base Layer Crew will allow you to stay comfortable while you’re out working up a sweat or on your next big adventure. Keeping you warm whether you are in or outside.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: This top is made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance and a traditional slim fit design. The design of the 250 Base Layer Crew allows you to wear it all day long without any discomfort.
- DURABLE WEAR: The flatlock seam construction of this top is specially designed to minimize chafing, making this Crew perfect to wear underneath a snow jacket during a long day of biking, skiing or snowboarding!
- MERINO 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, odor control, thermoregulation, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder weather conditions.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Consisting of 100% Merino Wool, the Women’s Merino 250 Base Layer Crew should be machine washed in warm water on a gentle cycle and tumble dried on low. Cool iron and dry clean as needed, but do not bleach these pull over.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool’s whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
This Smartwool Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew is made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance with Merino-covered shoulder panels and traditional zipper design, allowing you to wear all day long without any discomfort.
The flatlock seam construction of this top is specially designed to minimize chafing, making this Smartwool Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew to wear underneath a snow jacket during a long day of skiing!
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, odor control, thermoregulation, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder weather conditions.
Smartwool Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew
Meet the new and improved Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Crew. We've updated this 100% Merino wool fan-favorite with new color options and an enhanced fit to improve functionality while elevating aesthetics. The addition of shoulder panels and its flatlock seam construction helps prevent chafing and increases your comfort level. Add one of our best base layers for cold weather to your winter wardrobe and experience the difference the next time you go skiing, hiking, climbing, or biking.
- Merino 250
- Slim Fit
- Flatlock Seam Construction
- Crew Neck
|Smartwool Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew||Smartwool Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew||Smartwool Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew||Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Zip T Top||Smartwool Women’s Smartloft 60 Jacket - Merino Wool Water and Wind Resistant|
|Color(s)||Purple / Black / Charcoal||Purple / Black / Charcoal||Purple / Black / Charcoal||Bright Cobalt Heather / Charcoal / Tibetan Red / Deep Navy / Tandoori Orange / Olive Heather / Black / Taupe Heather / Sumatra Heather / Orange / Bright Orange||Ash / Black- Charcoal / Deep Marlin / Nile Blue / Sangria / Black / Black - Light Gray / Silver Birch / Dark Blue Steel / Meadow Mauve|
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 7 x 2 inches; 6 Ounces
- Item model number : Smartwool
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 17, 2020
- Manufacturer : Smartwool
- ASIN : B08BCVWRW9
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|