- 54% merino wool| 42% nylon| 4% elastane
- Knit in USA
- Ultra Light Cushion: Minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes. PhD = Built for Performance in the Highest Degree. Mesh Venting: Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place.
- Lowest profile run sock available - Virtually seamless toe - Sock Height: Hidden
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability.
- Style: SW0SW147
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get all the moisture and temperature regulation benefits of Merino in a no-show silhouette. Complete with our 4 Degree elite fit system, men's-specific mesh ventilation zones and a virtually seamless toe. Men's Sizing: Small (Men's Shoe 3-5.5) - Medium (Men's Shoe 6-8.5) - Large (Men's Shoe 9-11.5) - XL (Men's Shoe 12-14.5)
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00M44N1VA
- Item model number: SW147 122
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 25, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these because I have a pair of Smartwool no show socks that I like to wear with non-running shoes. Those have a bit of silicone in the heel to help them stay on, plus they're cut more like ballet slippers--that is they look like a canoe and are open across the top of the foot so that they can be worn with shoes with a shorter vamp. This model fits very high across the top of the foot and are nearly open in back, more like those slippers you can just slide your feet into. I've added a photo to show what I mean.
Socks are size large, and my feet 10.5 or 11, but sizing up wouldn't help. My girlfriend who has much smaller feet tried these on, and they just bunch up across the bottom of her foot without hooking her heel any better. The tops are too long.