Smartwool Unisex PhD Cycle Ultra Light Mini (Bright Blue) X-Large - Past Season -
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 54% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management.
- Virtually seamless toe
- Sock Height:Mini - 3.75" Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Style: SW0SW072
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Comfort and performance are directly proportional. That's why these socks feature the 4 Degree elite fit system, a virtually seamless toe, and patented technology so they outlast a year's worth of centuries.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place.
Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability.
Ultra Light Cushion
Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting cycling shoes.
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B018ZVOXS0
- Item model number: SW-SW072-378-XL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been an avid mtbr for over 25 years and road cyclist for 40 years. I appreciate a good sock.