- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2 inches ; 12.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GGOLZKC
- Item model number: SW-10048-$P
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,798 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Smartwool Women's Cozy Cabin Crew Socks
- 54% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Made in USA with Imported Yarn
- Supportive arch brace
- Virtually Seamless toe
- Style: SW010048
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Smartwool Difference:
The Smartwool story started on a rugged Colorado ski slope with the belief that toes didn’t have to be cold.
One simple pair of Merino socks challenged the conventional wisdom and forever changed the way outdoor enthusiasts looked at their feet. It’s not just about the Merino, though. It’s what we do with it that makes Smartwool different. For over 20 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of Merino to create smarter, more capable products from head to toe.
Outfit Your Adventure:
Whether you’re running, hiking or riding, gear up to stay comfortable all day long. Merino wool is one of nature’s most advanced fibers, making it an ideal choice for high-performance clothing. The natural ability of wool clothing to breathe, wick moisture and resist odors make it a perfect choice for everything from pitching your tent after a long day on the PCT or shopping for fruit in a bustling Peruvian market. When you’re comfortable, everything else seems so much better.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
they will eventually shrink, you might want to order a size up. The colors never fade.