- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 2 inches ; 1.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01I5FCP72
- Item model number: SW-SW188-$P
- Average Customer Review: 159 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,458 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Smartwool Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks
|Price:||$11.70 - $29.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 54% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Knit in the USA
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- Virtually seamless toe - Achilles tab
- 1.5" overall height - Sock Height: Micro
- Run-specific fit
- Style: SW0SW188
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Smartwool Difference:
The Smartwool story started on a rugged Colorado ski slope with the belief that toes didn’t have to be cold.
One simple pair of Merino socks challenged the conventional wisdom and forever changed the way outdoor enthusiasts looked at their feet. It’s not just about the Merino, though. It’s what we do with it that makes Smartwool different. For over 20 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of Merino to create smarter, more capable products from head to toe.
Outfit Your Adventure:
Whether you’re running, hiking or riding, gear up to stay comfortable all day long. Merino wool is one of nature’s most advanced fibers, making it an ideal choice for high-performance clothing. The natural ability of wool clothing to breathe, wick moisture and resist odors make it a perfect choice for everything from pitching your tent after a long day on the PCT or shopping for fruit in a bustling Peruvian market. When you’re comfortable, everything else seems so much better.
PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
We know your adventures call for the perfect fit, so our PhD Outdoor line offers a variety of height and cushion options for any all-terrain action.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After ordering 3 of these from amazon I found out they are nothing like the ones I had. Way too thin, no heel and toe padding.
Returned them ASAP
These are some of the best socks you can buy. After owning (and loving!) these socks for the past couple weeks, I have ordered several more pairs in other colors and styles.