- File Size: 1452 KB
- Print Length: 132 pages
- Publisher: Phalanx Press; 2 edition (February 24, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 24, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00INAAJ14
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#868,255 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #154 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- #343 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- #2607 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
Smash Chronic Fatigue: A Concise, Science-Based Guide to Help Your Body Heal, and Banish Fatigue Forever Kindle Edition
|Length: 132 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Depending on the type of CFS you have, there are other options that the book does not discuss including Ritalin since CFS is closely linked to adult ADHD-styled symptoms (tiredness, lack of focus). Some points really rang home, the fact that B-12 injections do not work at all. And also just forcing yourself to do more, whether get a job more be more involved and make more stuff happen in your life.
If you think your have CFS, most doctors will just mess you around, even though once you find some good ones it is all up-hill.
Try this guide, stick to its core ideas and see if that improves.
Price tag is a bit of a downside, but if you can make use of its tips then it is worth it.
If you are still working at least part-time, then this could be a good overview of the topic, showing you where to dive in deeper.
I'm interested in following up on some of the supplements mentioned, such as resveratrol and NAC.
I would be wary of the recommendation to follow a low-carb ketogenic diet - I think that made my situation worse.
The information on diet supplementation and exercise is very clear and easy to understand and implement.
This book is much more than a guide to chronic fatigue and can also be used in the improvement in symptoms associated with aging and depression that are related to it as well as a general guide to a better quality of and more productive life.
I love the way the Author describes his own struggle to stay positive and focused through the midst of a battle with his own fatigue and trials and errors and successes.
Sadly though, I did not find anything like this in this ebook. What I did get was 106 pages of tabloid interpretations of studies, recommendations for unproven supplements and a mixture of currently in vogue dietary fads.
Don't waste your money, just do a 5 minute Google search and you'll learn more.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition