Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 282 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 331 reviews
on March 26, 2014
I saw the other review and thought maybe she received a dud but it happened to me as well. It smelled like gasoline, was very loose and watery and caused my face to get red where the product was applied instantly and it left red bumps on my face within SECONDS of my putting it on. It also burned so I washed my face immediately with cleanser to make sure whatever that stuff was, came off. I had to apply my foundation thicker than normal to hide the redness until my face calmed down. I thought maybe the smell was just off and it was me so that's why I proceeded to put it on until I discovered that the product is not the real product at all.

My daughter has one that I bought for her from Sephora in person and the product is night and day from what I received from this seller. I've used this product before with NO irritation and it certainly didn't smell like gasoline. A lot of sellers are selling fake products here on Amazon so be aware and compare your new purchases to what you already have at home.

I purchased this product from True-Beauty and I see within one day that the seller has changed.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2017
I have purchased this product many times before and always loved it; however, this is the first time I have purchased it online. The product was like water! I tipped it upside down and half the contents of the bottle ran out, before I had even squeezed it. I contacted the seller to return the item. The return service from the seller is quite remarkable. They shipped me another primer, which I received the following day and I have adequate time to return the original product. One thing I realized...my product was hot as it was left outside on my porch in the Texas heat. The second product was like water again, so I placed it in the refrigerator. The product is now exactly how it should be. So if you have ordered the product and it is watery, recover it by refrigeration for an hour or so. Because it was not an error of the seller, I will not be returning either of the products, I will be purchasing both. Thank you for great service.
on December 20, 2014
As I have gotten older, my skin has gotten dryer and rougher. I use a moisturizer first and then apply a pea size drop of this primer. It is like silk on my face. It makes applying makeup so much better. It is easier to get the makeup on evenly and smoothly. I really like this and would recommend it.
Enthusiast: Makeupon March 21, 2017
This is a great light weight primer. There is no smell. I have dry/sensitive to combination skin. Unfortunately, for my skin it doesn't work the way I want it to. It will be a great primer for the summer. I like how light weight it is. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my skin isn't the greatest with this primer.
on March 25, 2017
I have been using this product for several years. It helps my makeup go on more smoothly and last longer . I have learned it works better when I wait ten minutes or so after applying it before I apply my makeup. The makeup seems to last longer. I have tried less expensive primers, but even though this is expensive I feel it is worth it.
on March 29, 2016
A lot of people have raved about this product and although I like it a lot, I don't find it to be as miraculous as everyone else. It doesn't cake and does do a decent enough job of mattifying and blurring imperfections, but I find it average. I also have the NYX one and for a third of the price, I feel it's a better value. However, NYX doesn't last as long and if you apply too much, it can flake. Overall, I just feel like $30+ for a tiny bottle of primer should have a little more wow factor and staying power. I'm still looking for the perfect primer, let me know if any of you have found it.
on May 28, 2015
I've been using this primer for a few years, it's one of only two primers I've found that doesn't either cause breakouts, or wad up into little balls of 'gunk' when applying, or make no difference whatsoever....and I've tried a lot of primers. The other one I like is about twice the price of this, and I would actually pick this as my number one anyway. You can feel the difference in how your makeup goes on when you use this....it really does create a perfect canvas for foundation, (liquid/powder/cream) concealer, eye shadow, pressed powder, bronzer, blush, or anything else you can think of. It's easy to apply, goes on very silky, no obnoxious odor, it's colorless, and it does not cause me to break out. You do need to wash it off before bed, but it comes off easily with ordinary soap & water, or your regular cleanser/makeup remover. Highly recommend this primer! A little goes a long way, so even though it seems a little pricey, it lasts for months and it's worth the money.
on May 1, 2017
I don't usually write reviews, but I also received a fake product. It is much thinner than the real stuff (which I have a smaller tube of) and does not cover as well. Also the plastic seal only went up to the top of the cover which leads me to believe it is not the original seal. Very disappointing, will shop at sephora from now on.
on June 29, 2017
I've been using smash box primer for a while now. It goes on easily and my makeup glides on so much easier. I even find I use less of my liquid make up because it just glides over my skin.
on January 21, 2015
The only primer that I use. I have tried many primers on the market but Smashbox's is the only one that stays put all day and isn't too thick or greasy. It feels like nothing is there. I assumed the product I would be getting had the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon printed on it, however it was just the original packaging. Which is fine. This product is worth the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.