- Save 13% on Smatree Case G75(for Gopro Hero 5/4/3+/3/2/1) when you purchase 1 or more Smatree Batteries for Hero 4 offered by Kumu World. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Q3 Action Camera Pole(Monopod with Tirpod) when you purchase 1 or more Batteries for Hero 4 offered by Kumu World. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Smatree 1290mAh Replacement battery for GoPro Hero4 (Pack of 2) Bundle with 3-Channel charger and USB Cord for Gopro Hero 4 Camera Camcorder
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [NOT fit for hero 5]With high-tech Japanese cells, rechargeable Li-ion batteries with 1290 mAh for longer battery life
- Rapid 3-Channel Charger allows charging 3pcs batteries for camera at once for time-saving
- Smatree batteries and charger are compatible with the camera
- Smart LED light indicated RED when charging and GREEN when complete
- Contents: 2 x Battery; 1 x 3-Channel Charger; 1 x USB Cord
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Package Height||1.3 x 3.4 x 4.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Top customer reviews
First off, I have a GoPro4 Black edition and the GoPro LCD BacPac.
I tested these batteries with and without the BacPac against GoPro's battery that came with the GoPro.
Let me first start off by saying, Smatree has excellent customer service and they are very easy to work with.
I read a prior review saying only one of the batteries worked. This wasn't the case with the ones I received as both have been working without any issues.
1. Can charge 3 batteries at once using the 3 Channel Charger.
2. The charger itself is small and fits perfect in my case with all other accessories.
3. Each channel on the charger has a light indicator (green means fully charged and red means charging) so it's easy to tell when your batteries are ready to go.
4. Cost!! Way less expensive compared to the GoPro's Rechargeable battery.
You get two batteries from Smatree with a USB cord and 3 Channel Charger for the same exact price as one GoPro Rechargeable battery! It's a no brainer, 2 batteries > 1 battery.
5. Battery life met my expectations with and without the LCD BacPac.
The batteries lasted between 45 and 60 minutes shooting 4K at 30FPS without turning the camera on/off.
I didn't notice a real difference between the GoPro and Smatree version.
1. Charger is made out of plastic and seems very light and could break.
Note: I don't anticipate the charger breaking, but I'm thinking from the perspective of someone that has pets or children that could knock the charger off whatever surface it's standing on.
2. Batteries seem a little warmer after use compared to GoPro's battery. I haven't had a chance to test these batteries in a warmer climate, but have tested them in a colder climate.
All in all, great batteries at a great value.
Definitely recommend these batteries over Wasabi batteries.
The batteries fit in my GoPro Hero 4 Silver perfectly. They do appear to be slightly larger then the OEM GoPro battery, however they still fit in the GoPro without force or obstruction. The triple charger seems to be of nice quality, doesn't feel cheap and has a nice solid feel to it. When you put the batteries in they sort of click in, so even if the charger gets knocked around the batteries will remain charging. This does include the OEM GoPro battery. To get the battery out of the charger does require a bit of pulling but nothing that could damage the batteries or charger what so ever. The included cable is kind of short but it does make for easy travel and also works with the GoPro itself.
The reason i'm giving this product 4 stars and not 5 is simply because the company states that the batteries will last longer if not as long as the original GoPro battery. I found this to be false and was somewhat disappointed in the lifetime of the battery. When the batteries and charger arrived, I charged both Smatree batteries and the GoPro battery in the triple charger until full. Then starting with the GoPro battery I set the camera to 1080p @60fps. The GoPro battery lasted 1 hour 52 minutes and 18 seconds. The smatree battery lasted 1 hour 45 minutes and 42 seconds. 6 and 1/2 minutes less then the GoPro battery. Yes I know this isn't much to complain about, however it would have been nice to get the same performance out of the product as the company mentions.
For 2 batteries being less expensive then 1 GoPro battery, you surely can't go wrong with this purchase. Hesitant if I will purchase more Smatree batteries or try Wasabi Power next.