2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
[Updated] Smatree Portable Battery Base Compatible for Echo (2nd Generation) / Echo Plus(1st Generation), Echo/Echo Plus(1st Generation) Sold Separately,Won't Turn Off Automatically When Standby
- New Version, Won't Turn off Automatically When Standby.
- Large Battery Capacity: 10200mAH battery enables works about 5-10 hours(Working time depends on your device's working status) anywhere without AC power source.
- Intelligent Battery Charging Technology: supports to connect with AC power adapter for working long time and without worry it will damage the battery. NE40 has built-in smart IC to make it distinguish its working state automatically and determine the time to start charging the battery(AC adapter not included)
- Solid Installation：designed specifically for your device with more suitable size, easy to carry
- With 5V/2A USB Output,Can Charge Your Cellphone
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Large Battery and Portable
- Special design,combine with your echo tightly,no worry about dropping out
- 10200 mAh Battery sopports your echo working for a long time
Enjoy your echo anywhere
- A good helper of you daily life.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, yes, by design, the battery turns itself off after a period of inactivity. Bad idea for this device in my opinion.
I have a work around, though.
Plug something into the USB port to keep the battery active, and it won't turn off. I am using a USB receiver for a keyboard that I had hanging around, Battery does not turn off now.
Hope this helps all you ALEXA folk!
The only very small flaw in this latest version is that the base doesn't fit the Echo 2 quite as snugly as the first version. I cut off a short 1-2" strip of the rubber banding material that comes with the unit, and placed it inside the rim. It is now snug. Maybe version 3 will have that small issue worked out.
This is now an EXCELLENT product if you are OK with the price. I am very satisfied. And though my wife is suspicious, my relationship with a mobile Alexa has deepened.