- Weight: 0.8 ounces
Smays Anti-slip Stripe Design Rubberized Slide Case w/ Swivel Belt Clip Holster Stand for Sony Xperia Z1 Honami L39h
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Made of plastic material, rubberized coating, rugged stripe surface, anti-slip, easy to grip, offers an excellent hand feel
- The belt clip is designed with 12 different locking positions with 180 degrees rotary of freedom
- Belt clip also acts as a stand, there are several fixed intervals in the side of the clip for convenient positioning
- 2 pieces, a slim rubberized case with camera hole and a rubberized belt clip rotating holster case, which can slide together
- With soft interior padded lining protecting the screen from scratches and dust when slide the case together;Comes with the cutout for the SONY, making SONY clearly seen; Customized made for Sony Xperia Z1 Honami L39h
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Xperia Z1 L39h
1 x holster
Top Customer Reviews
One other thing, you can put the phone in the case in either direction, face-in for protection, or out for quick access.
1.) I like the slide part of the case merely because it allows for a very good grip, even if you are not applying to much strength to hold the phone, it feels you will not and won't let go of your hand and end up on the floor. Does not add bulk to the phone and maintains the thinness of my phone.
2.) The base (with the swivel belt clip) is very good, although I use it not so regularly. Gives extra protection when the phone is holstered with the screen facing the interior, although I do bought a full body screen protection kit to avoid any scratch.
The only minor problem I have is the access to the micro USB port, since you have to take out the phone from the case but is something I really don't mind. I do rarely open the protection flap to charge since I use either the magnetic charging base the phone comes with or the magnetic connector I bought (pretty good idea and execution) using the pogo pins. The rest of the openings are covered (with the exception of the audio jack) and is easy to handle and easy to reach the power, volume and camera keys.
Overall, a pretty good case and very handy!!! Being stripe and rubberized helps keep the phone in my hand quite securely.
Definitly a great table case, holds up against scratches, the ribbed design is nice but doesnt give me extra grip or anything.
Didnt think i would really b using the holster, but i do, the phone slides in and out the holster easy when the screen is facing inward, but will fall out if u shake it(dont run or have your phone clipped on a bag with the phone inward)
Really feels like its meant to have the screen outward, but casual use its great inward taking phone in and out holster
So, after many drops and much abuse, my clip finally snapped (the plastic bits). It should suffice to say that I like this case enough that I've ordered another one for next day shipping.
Also, my phone is still in great condition -- and I've routinely washed my phone (and case) with soap and water since I got both of them.
Original review (January 10, 2014):
Disclaimer: I was aware when purchasing that this particular case is available for <$5 on Alibaba, and that there are more colors than black -- but I didn't want to wait two to four weeks for it ship from China to try it out.
So, first, the bad:
- The clip, while pretty strong, eventually got pushed free during walking when my jacket was rubbing against it. This sent my phone flying.
Now, the good:
- My phone survived the fall unscathed. It was completed shielded by the case, and the camera side landed on the concrete and skid. The skidding sounds bad, but it probably helped saved the phone internals too, because it helped reduce the the deacceleration strain on the phone internals. Upon close examination the camera still works perfectly fine (no dead/stuck pixels, no artifacts), and there were no scratches on that side of the phone.
- The case feels great. Combine it with a good screen protector (I got the iSmooth ones here B00FDYNVAY ) and the protector and the small (grr!) ridges should help protect the screen from any scratches.
I bought a separate case ( ...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very poor fit, not a good buy. Would recommend another brand and company. My phone fell out of the case and now I am shopping for a 630 dollar phone. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michael Bricker
i liked the case, but it blocks the usb port at the top of my xperia, also had to cut the case in order for the magnetic charger to fit. the look and feel is great though.Published 4 months ago by Alex
WORKS GREAT COMPANY AT FIRST WAY TO LONG OF SHIPPING BUT THEY DID HAVE A GOOD CASE ,ONLY PROBLEM IS SONY CELL PHONE IS XPERIA AND THE CASE DONT HAVE HOLE FOR CHARGEING ,,,MADE IT... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Johnnie Hodgson
Cool idea. Bad case. It damaged my phone. The back has chips in it now. What the heck?? Now I have to get a replacement!! It barely even fit my phone straight out of the box. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Sophia Navarro