|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.75 x 9.25 x 0.13 inches|
|Item model number||85751|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMD85751|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Smead Organized Up Poly Translucent Project Jacket, Letter Size, Clear, 5 per Pack (85751)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 5 letter size (9-1/4” W x 11-3/4” H) translucent poly project jackets that allow you to view the folder contents at a glance
- Durable poly material is tear and water resistant, protecting contents from dirt and moisture, and it is easy to clean
- Sealed on one side and bottom, these file pockets secure your documents and presentations with the side tuck flap
- Sturdy file jackets are great for organizing projects at a glance, available in a variety of additional colors for easy identification
- Acid free and PVC free project jackets help keep you organized and are the perfect choice for receipts, light filing, important documents and travel details
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
See your papers at a glance with poly project file Jackets. Smead File Jackets are great for transporting files in and out of the office. Closed on two sides to keep paper and other documents protected and secure. Tuck flap closure for extra security. Durable poly material is tear proof and water resistant. Includes 5 letter size (9-1/4" W x 11-3/4" H) clear poly project Jackets. Acid free and PVC free.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These sleeves are soft enough that a little bending won't cause them to break, but rigid enough that a single piece of paper inside doesn't look like it should get horribly wrinkled/etd. I've seen plastic that meets both of those descriptions. They aren't labeled as such but they have the look/feel of polyethylene - a cloudy translucent plastic that tends to be pretty durable and pliable. Think of a squeezable water bottle consistency as opposed to something like a gallon of milk (the former returns to original shape, the latter crinkles). If you need something crystal clear than this isn't what you want, but the kinds of plastics that are more clear also tend to be a bit more prone to cracking/etc especially if it gets cold.
I use different colors for different projects. For example, all of the documents I need to scan for my home-based business I keep in one color jacket and non-business-related projects I keep in other colored jackets.
They stand up to wear and tear rather well, as I find myself replacing them only every few years (under normal use).