|Item Weight||12.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 13.5 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||71500|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||71500|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Smead Poly Premium Wallet, 5-1/4" Expansion, Letter Size, Black (71500)
|Price:||$7.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keep bulky documents safe and secure
- Flap and cord closure for extra security
- 5-1/4" expansion holds up to 700 sheets
- Rubber gusset and webbing reinforcements for extra durability
- Durable poly is tear proof and water resistant
- Acid free, PVC free and archival quality
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing that I don't care for is the material from which the gusset is made. I thought it would be made of canvas, or something similar. However this gusset is made from something that feels like rubber. I'm concerned that over time it will dry out and crack along the folds.
Hopefully my concerns will be unwarranted.
The expanding sides are rubberized and thick. It would be very difficult to tear them by mistake, and they would easily take sliding a pen clip over them repeatedly if that's where you like to keep your pen. The folder stays pretty much as thin as it can when holding only a short stack of paper.
The polyvinyl folder itself is very thick as well. You won't accidentally crease it or puncture it. The stitching that holds the fabric to the edges of the polyvinyl are even, and there aren't any extraneous threads hanging loose.
The only possible issue I could see down the road is the elastic band that wraps around the folder might eventually break or lose its elasticity. It's thinner and weaker than your typical hairband. If it were to ever break on me, it would be simple to replace. Most accordion filers have similar bands, and it's designed to remove very easily.
It gives a feel of solidity and can contain quite a lot of documents.
Moreover, you can use it to hold other smaller plastic sleeves.
1. The flap folds over very tightly, to the point where if I lift it to put items in a folder, I have to practically wrestle with it or it will slam shut. This is REALLY annoying because it should not be such a challenge to file papers. I would prefer it if the flap stayed up or folded back behind the entire wallet so I could use both hands to file.
2. It's not very roomy. I own a very small business and I honestly don't think it will hold even a years worth of information. I currently have 6 file folders in it and I think that's probably the limit once I start putting receipts in.
I regret not going to a store to test out different options. This item will do the job, but I don't love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product, well built, heavy duty /sturdy materials, should last quite a while. Holds a significant amount.Published 5 days ago by KERI
doesn't fit what I need it to and the given specs made it unclear, waste of money on my part.Published 4 months ago by Okie