- File Size: 1905 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Stacey Jay (November 13, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 13, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017QZX6IY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#934,337 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1434 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Paranormal, Occult & Supernatural
- #2446 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- #2803 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
Smells Like Zombie Spirit (Megan Berry Zombie Settler Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I'm reading I'm trying hard to figure out who's doing this, who's sending these reanimated zombies at Megan. I feel like I sort of remember who's doing this but it's been like seven years, so it's fun rereading and trying to see if I can piece it all together!
Overall I still love the drama, the action, and watching Megan learn her powers as a zombie settler! Though I don't think there was a lot of zombie action in this one like the first one (again, weird reviewing this as a serial) but it was still fun and I'm dying to read the next one!
Amidst zombie attacks, homecoming issues, a fake/wish he was real boyfriend Megan has to battle the over-abundance of zombies that are out for flesh. Who signed her up for this anyways?!?!
A great continuation into the series. Beware of the cliffhanger - but book three should be released shortly. Until then, just be glad Megan and Ethan are around to slay the zombies so you can kick back and read instead.
We'll have to wait for Book 3 to see where this story goes!
I received an ARC from the author for this honest review.