Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 16, 2012
I remember winter jam 2008 listening to Hawk Nelson play and getting into it. I remember spending hours listening to every single song they sang. To this day "Everything That You Ever Wanted" is my favorite song of all-time. I am usually a rapcore fan, so the fact that I love this album so much is a testament to how good they are. If you like music that's actually fun to listen to check it out. If your to busy trying to search for the message in each song this isn't the album for that. Crazy Love is for those people. Adios!
on March 2, 2016
Love this album. Listened to it constantly when i was younger. Just bought it recently and realized that I still know every word to every song without even having to think about it. Fantastic album.
on April 14, 2017
It's a pretty good album. I seem to play the last song the most.
on January 23, 2017
Great Hawk Nelson CD!
on January 31, 2011
Smile It's The End Of The World is, in my opinion, Hawk Nelson's best album. This is the album that got me hooked on to them. This album is one of my top favorite albums, and anybody who likes punk rock, rock, Allister, Sum 41, Blink-182, Green Day and the like would really enjoy this album. I definitely recommend checking this album out, the lyrics insert also folds out to be a poster.
on April 29, 2013
Not one to rant on and on about music because I truly believe that everyone is sooooooo different when it comes time to music....but IF you are a Hawk Nelson fan....then I will simply say get this CD, you wont be disappointed.
on January 6, 2013
I love this CD! It shipped really quickly, and is in excellent condition. It comes with a little poster too.. the cover of the CD, with the album name, unfolds to a good sized Hawk Nelson poster. Love it!
on June 27, 2013
Thank you for putting music with a message out there. We are encouraged in the Lord every time we listen to it! Keep up sharing the good news!
on June 9, 2013
I love this band; they have great uplifting pop. It came faster than I expected and was in great condition. I would highly recommend it.
on May 13, 2013
My favorite music album if all time. Hawk Nelson delivers in my opinion the greatest Christian pop/punk album of all time.