Smile4Autism Small 1.5"x1.5" Loose Picture Flashcards, Receptive and Expressive Language, Speech Articulation Therapy, ASD, ADD, ADHD, Apraxia, & Stroke Patients. (Laminated Cartoon Boy Cards)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 👨👩👦 EDUCATIONAL: Great visual tool to teach receptive and expressive language, labeling, matching to items around the house, school, and in the community, sorting, and building sentence structure.
- ✨STROKE PATIENT: Great tool to point there needs and wants. Great Aid to rehabilitate language, memory, intellectual, cognitive, or speech challenges due to stroke, dementia, Alzheimer's, autism, brain trauma, deaf or hard of hearing and other disabilities. -An essential aid to prompt communication and engagement in activities in the community, home, school, or memory care settings.
- 💙AUTISM/ASD COMMUNITY: The goal of the picture is to teach children with autism and children in the spectrum a fast, self-initiating, functional communication skill. The picture cards begin with the exchange of simple icons but rapidly builds sentence structure -Kit comes with a Pamphlet to help you understand the 6 Phases of Pcs. *If you need a full ready to use assembled book, please search for smile4autism or visit our store.
- 😊 Specification: Each Card measures 1.5" x 1.5" printed on white 110lb Card Stock paper and laminated with 5 mil sheets to protect each picture for active use. -Each card is handcrafted, ready to use and corner kiss cut to prevent any poking. -Each card is mounted with 1/2" round soft loop on the back, great use for any rough area.
- 💡Kit Bundle: 160 cards organized in 8 most commonly used categories (30) Food, (15) Signs, (15) Places, (15) Home Activities (15) Emotions, (15) Actions, (15) School, (30) Toys. (6) Sentence Starters (SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR THE LIST OF THE CARDS THAT IS INCLUDED) -1 Heavy Duty Sentence strip -Kit is well organized and separated in each individual bag.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Description: 8 most commonly used categories (30) Food, (15) Signs, (15) Places, (15) Home Activities (15) Emotions, (15) Actions, (15) School, (30) Toys. (6) Sentence Starters). Food (30) : cake, applesauce, yogurt, soup, candy, bread, Jello, juice, water, fish crackers, snack foods, milk, ice cream, rice, sandwich, cereal, French fries, noodles, hamburger, salad, dinner, lunch, breakfast, pizza, meat/fish, fruits, pancakes, hot dog, vegetables, chips, juice box Boy Toys (30): Lego's, skateboard, toy train, trike, airplane toy, stacking toy, ball, bounce on ball, puzzle, action figures, coil toy, instruments, board game, little people, blocks, stuffed animals, crayons, play dough, toy phone, dinosaur, boat, potato toy, shape sorter, sand toys, trampoline, beads, sketching toy, toy cars, book, and bubbles. School (15): play, lunch box, homework, library, recess, break time, motor skills, computer, sports, bus, circle time, school, class, paint, arts & crafts. Place to Go (15): store, zoo, park, museum, aquarium, trip, haircut, swim, outside, doctor visit, party, theater, dentist, beach, special therapy. In-Home Activity (15): TV, time with mom, time with dad, bathroom, set table, wash hands, clothes hamper, brush teeth, medicine, clean room, eat, get dressed, brush hair, sleep, bath. Signs (15): finished, go, stop, loud, help, quiet, I want, yes, no, please, want, my turn, your turn, more, all-done. Emotions (15): surprise, embarrassed, happy, think, sad, proud, sick, tired, excited, disgusting, cold, mad, scared, hurt, hot. Action Verbs (15): drink, build, listen to music, walk, write, throw, sing, share, dance, sit, run, jump, cut, blow, choose. (6) Sentence Starters: I see__, I feel__, I hear__, I smell__, I touch__, It is __.