SmileReader Combo Kit of 50 Ovulation Tests and 20 Pregnancy Tests, Free Tracker app, OPKs, HPTs (50 LH + 20 HCG)
($13.98 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- SmileReader supported by SmileReader App on iOS and Android : Take your results, stats, and tracking with you throughout the day through our complimentary ovulation app. Known as the Smilereader app, download it for FREE and calculate your perfect ovulation schedule.
- 99% ACCURACY GUARANTEE: Our ovulation and pregnancy test strips combo kit comes with a 99% accuracy guarantee, so you can track your own fertility and ovulation calendars. Know when the time is right to conceive your future family.
- COMBO KIT WITH 50 OVULATION TESTS & 20 PREGNANCY TESTS: Our ovulation test kit comes with more than just pregnancy tests; it includes ovulation tests as well, so you know your exact fertility cycle without any questions or concerns. EASY TO USE PREGNANCY KIT: We’ve made our ovulation testing kit as easy to use as possible. Use it at home, on-the-go, or at work, wherever is convenient for you. Like pregnancy tests, the ovulation tests just require concentrated urine. That’s it.
- COST-EFFECTIVE FAMILY-PLANNING SOLUTION: Instead of paying doctors thousands of dollars to tell you when you’re ovulating, now you can know with just one of our kits. Track your own personal information with our mobile app, and develop your personal ovulation calendar.
- EARLY PREGNANCY DETECTION - Pregnancy tests (10mIU/ml) are designed to detect hCG as early as five (5) days before the expected period, i.e., as early as six (6) days before the day of the missed period.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Starting a family is one of the major milestones in any couple’s relationship.
However, many women are shocked to find that it is difficult for them to conceive even if they have no infertility or other medical issues to deal with.
This is usually because they have no idea when is the best time to conceive.
The SmileReader helps you detect your most fertile days with situational messages as well as the hormone levels by numbers to avoid confusion.
Smilereader provides tailor-made message cards corresponding to their unique status, but they work towards the same goal, as outlined below;
1. Once you have entered your last menstrual cycle dates, the app will calculate the best time to start ovulation testing.
2. Until the LH hormone fully peaks, you may see several messages such as "Try Tomorrow", "The LH level is low" and "The LH level is in mid-range". We recommended tests be taken at the same time each day until you have a surge in the LH hormone.
3. When your LH levels have reached their highest value, the app provides a message reading “You got a peak today, you have the maximum chance of conception” with an image of a baby’s smiling face.
4. Keep testing until you see a message "As LH surge has passed, you are ovulating today! Today is the last day of the period with the highest likelihood of conception". This will be displayed a day or two after the LH surge.
Some may see a gradual rise in numbers, and others may have several ups and downs. Just keep this in mind, when you see a baby's smiling face displayed on your screen, those are your most fertile days, on which you are most likely to get pregnant. Keep testing until your ovulation date has passed.
It truly takes two to tango and this is extremely true if you are trying to have a baby. It is important your partner gets involved so that you both can go proceed on this journey together with the least amount of stress and drama as possible.
The dates highlighted with a green outline are the expected fertile days based on your previous cycle entered into this application. The highlighted green outline dates will change to the color green with more accurate fertile days in combination with ovulation tests.
Chart: The chart screen shows the test results and related data values. You may check your data and consult the graph to understand the pattern of your hormone levels and your fertility window.
Traditional pregnancy test users are dependent on their sense of sight to read results, and so this leaves room for error. For example, they may fail to note the color difference between the test line and the control line. SmileReader, on the other hand, detects the color density and represents the hormone levels by numbers and provides situational messages to avoid confusion. You can select your test type between ovulation test and pregnancy test.
Under pregnancy test mode, the Smilereader provides various modes such as invert mode and gray mode to help you read more accurate test results.
When you click at the center of the home screen, your previous test records will be displayed allowing you to see the hormone progression pattern.
- Package Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 2.5 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 23, 2020
- Manufacturer : Runbio Biotech
- ASIN : B089SH9875
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.