- File Size: 656 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Adrenaline Books (March 26, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 26, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J8YSTY8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #819,661 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Smiley Killer: A Girl Undercover Companion Book Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Riley was interesting. She was a little like a bulldog – small-ish, but fierce and stubborn. It’s established early on that she’s a black belt in karate, and I expected that to play a bigger part than it did. (And as a fellow martial artist, I wanted more karate butt-kicking). She was actually pretty normal.
I don’t want to mention any other characters for fear of revealing who the killer is. The culprit is the last person you’d expect, unless you’re like me, in which case your suspicions will bounce between a likely suspect and the real culprit.
I do feel a need to mention, though, that I would have liked the romance between Riley and Mark better if Mark wasn’t so perfect.
I haven’t read a lot of murder mysteries/hunting serial killers books, so I don’t have much to compare THE SMILEY KILLER to. But it was excellently done. All the important little details were woven seamlessly into the story without actually looking important.
At some points there were details that I thought could have been removed, but then I got to the end and they were actually essential. Someone who was meticulously analyzing every detail could figure out the killer, but a reader who’s just devouring a good story would be taken by surprise – which is the way a good mystery should be.
THE SMILEY KILLER was an awesome serial killer mystery/thriller. And just when I thought everything was wrapped up neatly, a twist is thrown into the works, the book ends, and now I want book two. But UNNATURAL BORN KILLERS isn’t out yet…
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest, objective review.
John H. Kuhl, CPCM
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult