- Shipping Weight: 6.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00835LU80
- Item model number: 0160WDEL020
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #662,018 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Smith-Cooper International 160 Series Iron Butterfly Valve, Wafer Style, Nickel Plated Ductile Iron Disc, EPDM Seat, Lever Handle, 2"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wafer-style design for a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems
- Made of iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear; EPDM seats provide resistance to weathering, ozone, UV, electricity, oils, water, steam and some solvents
- Lever handle for manual flow control
- Maximum pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi); Upper temperature range of 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flanged connection surrounds the body for bolting to pipes
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||MSS SP-67 , API 609|
Specification for this product family
|Upper Temperature Rating||150|
|Brand Name||Smith-Cooper International|
|Handle Type||Lever Handle|
|Manufacturer Series Number||160|
|Structure Description||Wafer Style|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Smith-Cooper International 160 series wafer style butterfly valve is made of iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear. It has a lever handle, EPDM seat, a nickel plated ductile iron disc, and flanged connections on both ends. This wafer-style valve fits between two pipe flanges and is designed to retain a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems. The disc is made of nickel plated ductile iron for compressive strength, corrosion resistance, and more flexibility and elasticity than cast iron. EPDM seats and seals provide increased resistance to water and chemicals. The lever handle rotates the disc in the valve seat to fully open, regulate, or stop flow through the valve. This valve has a maximum pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi), and an upper temperature range of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Flanged connections surround the valve body on both sides for bolting to pipes and for easier installation and maintenance than welded connections.
Butterfly valves are used to regulate flow between pipes, tubes, and hoses by rotating a lens-shaped disc in the center of the valve and are suited for high-capacity, low-pressure applications. When the valve is fully opened, the disc face is parallel to the inlet and outlet of the valve, and when the valve is closed, the disc face is perpendicular to the opening of the valve. Butterfly valves may have a handle or lever that aligns with the disc position (open or closed) for manual flow control. They are primarily used in applications including agriculture, water treatment, fire protection, compressed air or gas, and vacuum service.
Smith-Cooper manufactures a wide variety of pipe fittings and valves. The company is headquartered in Commerce, California, and meets relevant ANSI, ASTM, and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9002 standards.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?