Smith Optics I/O Mag XL Snow Goggle
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 6 x 5 inches|
|Lens Coating Description||Anti-Fog Coating|
|Lens Color||Chromapop Everyday Green Mirror + Bonus Lens|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- We took the Smith MAG interchangeable system and integrated it with a more expansive window to the mountains. The I/O MAG XL’s extra-large spherical ChromaPop lens enhances clarity and ampli ies your experience. With OTG compatibility in mind, the I/O MAG XL design integrates seamlessly into helmets to provide the ultimate it and function as a fog-free system.
- VISION: Smith MAG interchangeable system, Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop performance lenses, Spherical carbonic-x lens 5X anti-fog inner lens TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision OTG compatible
- FIT: Large it, Responsive Fit frame design, QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle, 3-layer DriWix face foam
- INTEGRATION: Helmet compatible, Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap, ODS3 compatible
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag With Replacement Lens Sleeve & Chromapop Storm Rose Flash Extra Lens
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ABOUT SMITH: Originating from Sun Valley, Idaho, Smith was founded in 1965 with the invention of the first snow goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. With 50 years of innovation and design experience, Smith is widely known today as an industry leader that pioneers advanced eyewear and helmets that incorporate dynamic technologies, optimized performance and clean styling to fuel fun beyond walls. Smith seeks to power thrilling experiences in snow, surf, bike, fish and peak performance outdoor adventures with a comprehensive collection that exudes modern style and vibrant personality. To Smith, the experience is everything.
SMITH I/O MAG XL GOGGLE
- Smith MAG interchangable system
- Large fit
- Quickfit strap adjust system
- 3-lay DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
LENS MATERIALS OFFERED ON ALL SMITH GOGGLES
Smith's Carbonic-x outer lens material is individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance. The Carbonic-x material meets class 1 optical standards. There is simply no better lens.
Our Fog-x lens employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can't be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
HYDROPHOBIC LENS COATING
A durable coating bonded to all mirrored lenses that repels moisture, grease and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
Product detailsColor:Black | Lens Color:Chromapop Everyday Green Mirror + Bonus Lens
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 5 inches; 14.4 Ounces
- Item model number : M007132QL994Y
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 19, 2019
- Manufacturer : Smith
- ASIN : B07STW9853
Best Sellers Rank:
#16,455 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #105 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews: