- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07D8PHB85
- Item model number: II7CPRAAC19
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,771 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Smith Optics I/O Goggle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quick Release lens change system, Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop performance lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens, 5X anti-fog inner lens, TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Medium Fit, Responsive Fit Frame design, QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle, 3-layer DriWix face foam, Helmet Compatible, Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap, and Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation, Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve, *Available in Asian Fit
- Interchangeable Series
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The I/O continues to redefine the market. Easily interchanged lenses, amazing field of view, impressive comfort, and fog-free optical technology create a better experience than any other goggle out there.
SMITH OPTICS VAPORATOR SERIES I/O SNOW GOGGLE
The Vaporator Series I/O snow goggle is built to log serious alpine hours--maintaining comfort and clarity in extreme environments. The I/O offers easily interchanged lenses and comes with two performance mirror lenses included to match conditions on the hill. The spherical lens combines with Vaporator technology to offer an amazing field of view, impressive comfort, and fog-free optics. The medium-fit goggle is helmet compatible with an easy to adjust silicone backed strap for custom comfort.
- Medium Fit
- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter
- Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics
- Spherical Lens increases interior volume for fog-free vision
- 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens
- Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses
- Quick Release Lens System
- 3-Layer, DriWix Face Foam
- Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Helmet Compatible
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Lifetime Warranty
VAPORATOR LENS TECHNOLOGY WITH POREX FILTER
Patented Vaporator lens technology utilizes processes previously reserved for aerospace and medical capacities. These lenses are robotically cut and bonded together with an airtight silicone bead to eliminate lens delamination--the number one cause of between-the-lens fogging.
A micro-porous filter called Porex completes the system. Its composition is structured such that air molecules may pass through the filter while water molecules cannot. By utilizing this filter, the thermal lens is allowed to adjust to varying altitudes while preventing moisture from entering the space between the lenses creating an amazingly strong thermal lens barrier.
CARBONIC X LENS
Carbonic-X outer lenses are individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity, and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The inner lens is impregnated with Fog-X lens treatment for increased anti-fog performance. The Carbonic-X lens meets Class 1 optical standards as well as ANSI Z87.1 standards.
TAPERED LENS TECHNOLOGY (TLT)
When light passes through a medium--such as a lens it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s TLT straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with accuracy and increased comfort.
Color: Ac - the Collinson Model | Lens Color: Chromapop Sun Red Mirror
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
134 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put it through storm days (wind gusts up to 45 mph), cloudy days, and sunny days. The Smith I/O Asian Fit Goggle fits very well on my face, where the wind gust pelted snow on my face and NOTHING came through (my old Oakley Asian Fit goggle had a gap at the bridge of my nose, so snow would get into my goggle under these conditions). I must say that the band is pretty tight (not uncomfortably), where the goggle leaves an impression on my face for a while. I use the goggle with a helmet, so the band is stretched to the loosest setting. The Smith I/O with pink lens are mediocre in flat light, open areas (no trees). I still have issues seeing with these lenses when skiing under this condition. On sunny days, the pink lens are not dark enough, but it's tolerable. It can fog on very warm days if you are standing still under the sun. It does not "defog" on its own, I had to wipe the lens.
I am pretty happy with the Smith I/O goggles.
Only issue (not really an issue) is that you should really be aware of the size of goggle before buying. I bought these and loved them. But them my wife, who has a much smaller head, got fitted for a size slightly bigger that these. We switched and it worked out for both, but had a knew the measurement in the first place, I would have gone bigger. Signed large headed man
Very minimal fogging issues, best for any google I have ever used.
the lens changes out super fast and has a very solid feel to it. The bag that comes with the goggles is great as it has a separate inner pocket to hold another lens to avoid scratching, a small detail but important one for transportation.
Goggle fits my Burn Hardhat (helmet) perfectly no issues whatsoever.
Strongly recommend. In fact one of my friends just bought this exact set based on my review. I would say this is the best goggle I have ever owned, without mentioning the price on amazon is awesome!
Also love the black on black on black look!
Granted I have never used the Oakleys with Prizm these are the best goggles I've ever owned. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I have not used them on snow yet, but I wore them mountain biking and they're fantastic.