Smith Optics I/OS Goggle
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Small/Medium Fit and Helmet Compatible
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses with TLT optics, Porex Filter and 5X Anti-Fog inner lens
- Articulating outrigger positioning system with Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap and QuickFit Strap Adjustment System
- Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses and Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rimless interchangeability designed specifically for smaller faces. The fluid lines and revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism of the I/OS key off the successes of the I/O to bring rimless interchangeability to an even broader audience. Equipped with Smith's revolutionary new 5X Anti-Fog Inner lens, the I/OS provides anti-fog performance never before seen in a compact goggle.
Product detailsColor:Black | Lens Color:Red Sol X Mirror
- Product Dimensions : 8.1 x 4 x 4.1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : IS7BKKC12-P
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 12, 2004
- Manufacturer : Smith
- ASIN : B00812LPOO
Best Sellers Rank:
#468,783 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #567 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These goggles with photographic lenses work above average on days with variable conditions. They work well in low light conditions and better in high light or full sun skiing. The range these lenses provide is great for partly cloudy and sunny days. It's nice to wear the same goggles all day without having to swap. However, I'd swap to the yellow sensor lenses on days when 100% snow is promised as they underperform in complete whiteout conditions.
Overall I'm pretty pleased.
Practice changing the lenses at home a couple of times. It's a little tricky to get everything seated completely.
I recently used these in freezing rain. :-( The nylon squeegee on my gloves was able to scrape the ice off without scratching the lens.
But as with all good goggles, do NOT wipe the inner lens when it's wet. Blot, dry, then wipe with the bag or an approved cloth.
By Amazon Customer on March 3, 2021