|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.25 - $75.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- buckle closure
- 10" high
- 10" wide
- Innovative, all-weather helmet can be customized with included convertible pad kit to keep you warm on winter slopes, and cool in summer skate parks
- Dual Regulator ventilation system independently controls front and rear sections of venting, exhausting heat through rear vents while maintaining sealed front end
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the skate park to the terrain park, the Holt has you covered with smooth style and an all-season, convertible pad kit.
- Bombshell Ear Pads
- Removable Goggle Lock
- 14 Vents
- Bombshell Construction
- Airflow Climate Control
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Convertible Pad Kit Included For Year-Round Use
- Skullcandy Audio Systems Available
- SIZING: + X-Small 52-54 cm + Small 54-56 cm + Medium 56-58 cm + Large 58-60 cm + X-Large 60-62 cm
- CERTIFICATION: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC CE EN 1078
- WEIGHT: 19 oz / 545 grams
- 2013 Model
Smith's AirEvac system generates maximum airflow and via air channels built into the helmet.
Temperature and moisture management, in both helmet and goggles, is the single most important factor in enjoying a day of riding, and Smith Optic's Dual Regulator ventilation system independently controls both front and rear sections of venting. By exhausting heat through the rear vents while maintaining a sealed front end, your body is able to effectively cool down when needed, but avoid the dreaded "ice cream headache" caused by cold air blasting against your forehead. Additionally, Smith's AirEvac system generates maximum airflow and removes warm, fog-causing air via air channels built into the helmet, keeping your head dry and your goggles clear. The system is especially effective when pairing a Smith helmet with Smith goggles.
Smith's renowned, impact resistant Bombshell Construction utilizes an injection molded ABS shell to ensure superior durability against dents and dings while, of course maximizing head protection. An optional Skullcandy Audio System (sold separately) completely integrates into the helmet's padding, letting you listen to your favorite playlist while riding the rails or half pipe walls.
Smith helmets and goggles are designed to work together to remove warm, moist air and prevent fogging.
- Convertible Pad Kit included for year-round use
- Bombshell construction and ear pads
- Removable goggle lock
- 14 vents
- Airflow climate control
- AirEvac ventilation
- Skullcandy audio system compatible (sold separately)
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B, and CPSC certified
- 19-ounce weight
This Smith Optics helmet includes a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003PBEK0M
- Item model number: Holt Helmet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 18, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
XS(52-54 cm), S(54-56 cm), M(56-58 cm), L(58-60 cm), XL(60-62 cm). The measurements are pretty much right on the money. My head measured from 52-54 cm and the size fit perfect. Just measure your head all the way around and purchase the size that fits your measurement-range.
The fit is great and decently adjustable, and feels comfortable to wear while fitting my head snugly. For a newbie like me I've really enjoyed it.
- The goggle keeper on the back is suceptible to losing the goggles because it doesn't close at the top (a snap would be better). I didn't lose my goggles because I was mindful of this from the other reviews, so thanks, everyone!
- It is pretty warm, and I skied a four days without anything else on top of my head. I did find that I needed to have a gaiter to cover my ears under the helmet, as the air rushed in and was pretty cold. For colder days a balaclava would be handy to cover the top of my head as well.
Overall, I think I got great value for my money and I will continue to use this helmet. When I eventually need to replace it, I will be looking for a better goggle keeper!