- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- Vision: Smith Mag Interchangeable System, Includes Bright Light And Low Light Chromapop Performance Lenses, Spherical Carbonic-X Lens, 5x Anti-Fog Inner Lens, Tlt Lens Technology For Crystal Clear Vision
- Fit: Medium Fit, Responsive Fit Frame Design, Quickfit Strap Adjustment System With Clip Buckle, 3-Layer Driwix Face Foam
- Integration: Helmet Compatible, Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap, Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag With Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Interchangeable Series
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Smith I/O MAG combines the quick and secure Smith MAG interchangeable lens system with ChromaPop lens technology delivering you complete optical clarity. The MAG system blends the convenience of an interchangeable magnetic lens system with the security of a quick lock detachment. The I/O MAG includes two lenses—a bright light and a low light performance lens—with ChromaPop clarity and carbonic-X durability. Additional features include AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, a revolutionary 5X anti-fog inner lens treatment, and a Responsive Fit frame designed for a contoured face fit. The I/O MAG is your best companion for an epic day on the mountain.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 5 inches; 14.4 Ounces
- Item model number : IM7CPGWHV19
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Smith Optics
- ASIN : B07G5LW398
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it is missing replacement lense that it supposed come with.
Please send me replacement leanse ASAP.
Replacement lense is necessary for night snowboarding.
By Brent walling on September 4, 2019