- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- Vision: Smith Mag Interchangeable System, Includes Bright Light And Low Light Chromapop Performance Lenses, Spherical Carbonic-X Lens, 5x Anti-Fog Inner Lens, Tlt Lens Technology For Crystal Clear Vision
- Fit: Medium Fit, Responsive Fit Frame Design, Quickfit Strap Adjustment System With Clip Buckle, 3-Layer Driwix Face Foam
- Integration: Helmet Compatible, Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap, Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag With Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Interchangeable Series
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ABOUT SMITH: Originating from Sun Valley, Idaho, Smith was founded in 1965 with the invention of the first snow goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. With 50 years of innovation and design experience, Smith is widely known today as an industry leader that pioneers advanced eyewear and helmets that incorporate dynamic technologies, optimized performance and clean styling to fuel fun beyond walls. Smith seeks to power thrilling experiences in snow, surf, bike, fish and peak performance outdoor adventures with a comprehensive collection that exudes modern style and vibrant personality. To Smith, the experience is everything.
SMITH I/O MAG GOGGLE
- Smith MAG interchangable system
- Medium fit
- Quickfit strap adjust system
- 3-lay DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
LENS MATERIALS OFFERED ON ALL SMITH GOGGLES
Smith's Carbonic-x outer lens material is individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance. The Carbonic-x material meets class 1 optical standards. There is simply no better lens.
Our Fog-x lens employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can't be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
HYDROPHOBIC LENS COATING
A durable coating bonded to all mirrored lenses that repels moisture, grease and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 5 inches; 14.4 Ounces
- Item model number : IM7CPGWHV19
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Smith Optics
- ASIN : B07G5LW398
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it is missing replacement lense that it supposed come with.
Please send me replacement leanse ASAP.
Replacement lense is necessary for night snowboarding.