Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 4, 2011
I went to a few stores to try on helmets before I decided on this one. I put a bunch on my head and some were uncomfortable, and some were tolerable. I even tried the cheaper Smith helmets in order to save some money, and I tried to avoid the Maze. But the guy at the store forced me to put the Maze on my head, and I'm glad he did. It was the lightest helmet I've ever tried on, which is factual because I later found out it's the lightest helmet on the market. Now that sounds great and all, but when you're doing a sport that requires constant moving of your head, the weight of a helmet will really start to bug you. This helmet won't even be noticeable; I forget I'm even wearing it when I'm on the hill.

The ventilation is good; although I haven't worn it in warm conditions yet. I've worn it in the house, and I can feel the air vents working. That worried me because I figured it would be really cold but after a long day in -18C I found it to be perfect; no beanie underneath or anything. Overall, I didn't think about what was on my head at all, which is perfect. And it looks good. Works well with my Spy Soldier goggles, and doesn't feel like there's a helmet on my head at all. I love this helmet and would recommend it to anyone.
on November 20, 2012
I was shopping for my first helmet at age 39 after snowboarding without one from age 22. I tried on a bunch, and was picky, and found this to be the best in terms of comfort and appearance. Amazon's price was right. And since purchase, it has proven itself a worthy purchase. I would buy this same one again if I needed to replace it.
on December 22, 2010
Buying on line without first trying on a helmet left me a bit concerned, but it fits perfect and is exactly what I wanted. Comfortable, great removable liner, and it looks good. Can't wait to hit Whistler in February, will need to go local to Big Bear soon to give it a test run or two. Smith has been around along time and makes great gear.
on December 27, 2015
Great helmet for snowboarding
on December 7, 2014
wont know how it is till x-mas but looks nice.
on January 6, 2012
Perfect helmet, and at the price it was an absolute bargain. The sizing was also perfect, fitted my head perfectly !!
on February 24, 2013
I was hesitate to buy helmets for snow skiing, primarily due to concerns about comfort. This helmet vents beautifully and seemed to adjust to changing weather conditions.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.