- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 8 inches ; 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00MLOD0GY
- Item model number: Smith
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #983,420 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Smith Overtake Helmet White Frost, S
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shell Material: Aerocore technology featuring Koroyd
- Impact Foam: Koroyd, EPS (foam)
- Ventilation: Aerocore
- Visor: no
- Certifications: Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets (16 CFR Part 1203)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Package Height||7.6 x 10 x 12.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Size||Small (51-55 cm)|
|Special Size Type||Small (51-55 cm)|
At first glance, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the Smith Overtake Helmet couldn't possibly be aerodynamic. Just look at all those little Koroyd tubes, sucking air right down to your head, cooling you as you ride! But, the engineers at Smith, in conjunction with aerodynamics guru Len Brownlie, ensured that the Overtake was competitive on all fronts, including aerodynamics. Over a 40k time trial, the Overtake was only about a second slower than the Specialized Evade, and was over four seconds faster than Giro's Air Attack. Back to those Koroyd tubes, though. They're tiny, extruded, co-polymer tubes that absorb about 30% more impact than traditional EPS foam, and, due to their hollow nature, allow air to flow freely in a way that foam simply can't. On top of that, the microstructures allow for less material to be used in the construction of the helmet, which adds up to a highly-protective helmet that weighs in at just about 250 grams.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?