Smith Performance Sprayers 190468 S103EX Stainless Steel Concrete Sprayer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Viton extreme seals for long-term chemical resistance. Ideal for low voc sealers, curing compounds, releasing agents, and other water- or solvent-based chemicals, diesel, oils, and Acetone.
- Built to withstand rugged use and transport: 3. 5 gallon capacity, AISI-304 Grade stainless Steel tank - more durable than epoxy coatings
- Faster, easier repair: pump seals can be changed within minutes for less downtime
- Stainless Steel, 24 inch wand and shut-off with in-line debris filter
- Four prong locking mechanism secures the pump tightly against an internal O-ring. Pressure relief valve safely releases internal pressure prior to opening the tank.
- Power Source Type: Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Toughest chemical resistant seals
- Best regulatory compliance
- Longest lasting seals
- Pump seals can be changed in minutes!
Viton Extreme blue seals throughout pump and shut-off
- Low VOC Sealers
- Curing Compounds
- Releasing Agents
- Water-Based Chemicals
- Solvent-Based Chemicals
Stainless Steel Tank, Pump Barrel, and Dip Tube
No need for epoxy coating that will peel over time causing pinholes to develop.
Pressure Relief Valve
A safety feature to keep the chemical where it belongs - in the tank.
Welded Stainless Wand Holder
Durability and dependability. When lifting the tank, the wand will not fall through!
Quad Locking Top
Safely secures pump to tank body but relieves pressure over 85 PSI.
- Sprays thicker viscosity products than poly compression sprayers.
- Shut-off has an in-line debris filter.
- Welded and integrated wand and nozzle storage prevents damage during transportation.
- Pump and shut-off seals can be changed in minutes - leading to less down time.
- Pressure relief valve quickly release internal pressure before the canister is opened.
- Wide mouth opening for quick and easy filling and cleaning.
- Relief valve releases pressure before opening the canister.
- Auto-release of pressures over 85 PSI to prevent over compression.
- Four-prong locking mechanism secures the pump to the tank, preventing accidental pressure releases.
- Pump barrel, tank, and dip tube are made of strong stainless steel instead of brass.
- Nylon-core synthetic rubber hose is strong, resists kinks, and handles harsher chemicals.
- One-piece forged pump handle is the strongest in the industry.
- Wand and shut-off are stainless steel for better resistance to harsher chemicals.
Compare with similar items
Chapin 19049 Industrial Xtreme Tri-Poxy Concrete Sprayer, 3.5-Gallon, Red
Smith Performance Sprayers 190450 Compression Sprayer for Acetone and Water-Based Chemicals, 2 Gallon
Smith Performance Sprayers 182663 18" No-Drip Brass Wand and Shut-Off Kit for Acetone Sprayer
|Item Dimensions||8.50 x 8.50 x 27.00 inches||23.00 x 7.00 x 8.00 inches||8.00 x 9.75 x 20.75 inches||4.40 x 0.60 x 24.00 inches|
Smith Performance Sprayers are built to work as hard as you do. They are durable, professional products with an emphasis on chemical resistance and built to withstand the most demanding work conditions. The S103EX 3. 5-Gallon Industrial and Contractor Series Stainless Steel Concrete Compression Sprayer with Viton Extreme seals is a durable solution for a wide variety of concrete applications. It will withstand the toughest solvent- or water-based chemicals in the toughest work conditions - including etching chemicals, diesel, bond breakers, sealers, curing compounds and more. The easy-to-change Viton Extreme seals are throughout the pump and shut-off with a tank made from A-Grade AISI-304 stainless steel inside and out - making this sprayer highly resistant to chemicals. Features a 50-inch, synthetic rubber hose with nylon core for greater wear and chemical resistance against solvents and other harsh chemicals. Also a 24-inch stainless steel wand and shut-off. The large, wide-mouthed opening is easy to fill; and the specially designed, four-prong locking mechanism seals the pump tightly against an internal O-ring. The S103EX also offers a pull-button pressure release valve making it quick, easy, and safe to release internal pressure prior to opening the canister. Two brass flat fan nozzles (0. 5 GPM angled at 95 Degree and 1 GPM angled at 110 Degree) included for multiple flow rates. Also accepts Tee Jet nozzles. Sprayer Use: Industrial and Construction
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Another month later, called to see when replacement part is; said they send me a new part, 3-4 weeks till I get it %÷#/^^%$#.